New Forum Fedback Thread

i like the forum, its a bit strange having to start from scratch again... now everyone is a trialist I am not sure exactly who to trust....

Main thing for me is to get the ticket office, lounge etc back asap. Will be too hard to troll through everything.

I understand it is still early days though.

Is there an option to turn it grey for making viewing in work easier?

Overall so far so good on mobile. Haven't used the desktop version yet.

Similar grips as the majority of other posters. Need to up the posts per page to 100 and get the subforums in asap. Logged in this morning to see what the latest Rangers news was bad having to scroll through lots of lounge posts isn't ideal.

Increase the number of threads per page, threads are falling off page one after ten minutes.

Also give us the chance to change the amount of posts per page back up to 100.

It's far better on my phone than the other board was. I'm not one for going "the site's unusable!", but the last one was verging on it for me.

I

It might actually be a good thing if you cant see that. It might encourage more people to actually join in the debate, offer an opinion.

We still need an ignore button for Dylan in fairness. Only joking Dylan :D

I'd agree with that - anyone with a differing opinion that had low post counts was instantly labelled a tim on the last board, just due to being a trialist. Didn't matter if their argument had some substance to it.

Jeez....you take a weekend off and the whole bloody world changes when yer not looking. Like the look of the board but will improve once the sub-forums come

I'd like to be able to click and go to the last post you read on a thread, the way you could on the old board.

Apart from that it seems ok so far, obviously it's new and will take time to get things sorted.

I'd like to be able to click and go to the last post you read on a thread, the way you could on the old board.

Apart from that it seems ok so far, obviously it's new and will take time to get things sorted.

Just click on the thread and it should take you the last post you read automatically..

Need the lounge added and it should be open to all really :D

Seems much faster. But I agree with everyone else, a Lounge needs setting up pretty sharpish.

Not sure if it is my phone settings but the fonts appear a bit smaller , minor gripe ! Other than that it appears fast has some good features like the like button that may condense a few threads ! Like so far ! Would suggest that if a lounge is to reopen they have a separate apply for lounge acccess where you can give your old board details ! If emails etc tie in you get access back ! Not sure if they would have downloaded the data from the old board to allow this to happen

Good shout for accessing the lounge.

The real test will be match day or big news ,for me this always resulted in slow and unresponsive forum with little or no access.
So far all is swell

Sorting Typos on thread titles would be a good function. Many threads were ruined on the old site with people ripping the pish out of thread starters.

A new lounge has got to be a priority. Board is too cluttered with Rangers stuff getting mixed up with trivial banter about roasters calling it roasted cheese.

More threads per page and replies per page needed.

I was set at 50 posts per page on the old board.

Some more feedback I would I like to post.

Have a look at these forums for layout and design ideas. They look a lot more presentable.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2

http://www.overclock.net/f/

An option to turn off avatars on the main forum page would be nice also, I don't mind them when within a thread.

What do you think? and just to through something out there is it me or does the FollowFollow logo look a bit low rent with the union flag in an unnatural flutter and the FollowFollow font.

Also admin if you are reading could you change the thread title please to the correct spelling, I see the thread merge went a little haywire.

Non-football forum needed, preferably before Saturday's game - it'll be pretty cluttered with all the usual Matchday threads if the usual bikini/toasted cheese/camel toe ones are in there at the same time.

Love having an avatar, not tried it on my phone yet but it can't get any worse than footymad. Sure there'll be an off topic section soon so I can hear all you miserable bastards moaning about the football :D

That wee green guy has to bo btw

Only been in using my iPhone since the change, have to say a lot better layout imo, great start to all involved, the like button is a good addition

It's okay on mobile, however the new layout on desktop (what I use most) is a crime against web design. It seems this is only temporary and it's a standard template though, so that's good. I've used my CSS plugin to redesign the forum for myself in the meantime:)

bhyd5u.png
[/IMG]
bhyd5u.png

is it possible to change the amount of posts on each page? Think we could on the old board?? Wasn't it something like 25 then changed it to 100 posts per page? Not sure it was that long ago lol

Back