New gers store

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just walked past after work and this is looking beautiful.

Took couple pics but don't know how to post them.

Do we think there will be any other stores opening or just this one?

No excuses now.:D

If you’re looking for a ‘simple’ method that works on PC, tablet and mobile then try this.

Go to https://postimages.org/ and leave it as the default 'do not resize my image' in the first box (though you can select something else if you want it bigger/smaller).

Leave the default ‘no expiration' in the second box.

Click on the 'Choose Image' button to select your image to upload and let the website upload the image.

Once it is uploaded click on the small icon to the right of the ‘hotlink for forums’ row and it will copy the relevant link. Occasionally, clicking on the Hotlink for Forums doesn't work, if that happens simply go to the adjacent box and select the text for the link and then copy and paste it.

Paste your link into the Quick Reply box.

You can then click on the ‘More Options’ button below the Quick Reply box and then preview your post so you can see it’s going to work before you commit your post to the forum.

Simples!

Wondered if this had opened today. My wife(no, don't ask) was in town this morning and saw a fellow walking up Buchanan St. with 'an enormous bag from the Rangers shop'.

Edit - just saw the pic. I hope they have bloody big metal shutters to prevent the windows being tanned. That lot will be paying the shop a visit at the first opportunity.

Do we think there will be any other stores opening or just this one?

The fact that it says Rangers - Glasgow (in smaller letters underneath) maybe implies that there could be others in the pipeline.

I hate to say it but the Moron Bunch of Sceptic/Natsis will be eyeing Our Store up for a paint job, and the very sad thing about it is under the Natsis Police nothing will be done

I can see vile graffiti being daubed over that before the weekend is out. You know the kind that has sprung up over the city the past few years. Would like to think there will be cameras on the outside as well as inside.

I can see vile graffiti being daubed over that before the weekend is out. You know the kind that has sprung up over the city the past few years. Would like to think there will be cameras on the outside as well as inside.

Won’t make any difference.

Had an interview for the shop today and just been told I'll be starting part time early next week.

Delighted is an understatement. Also had a look through the window back wall done in a giant mural of the Sandy Jardine stand. Also the two girls who done my interview (one of which was the manager) couldn't be more excited and showed genuine enthusiasm for getting the doors open and stuff off the shelves.

First time in my life I've been genuinely excited about starting a job

They've said all going well the doors will be open on Saturday!

We shouldn’t be worried about it bein spray painted or vandalised .

If it is , it will show up the Yahoos in a very public place where Even our biased press will have no choice but to report it in full .

I think it’s a very wise choice by our club having a big shop in a very open public shopping area .

Why should we hide away because other people’s hatred can’t be controlled in a civilised way ? Fck that .

Let the scum show themselves up for what they are.

It looks great and glad it's opening. Just a shame it'll be covered in IRA mentions and lines about our club being new etc. You know, the usual pathetic stuff to come from the Celtic support. Hope it's got good cameras around it and good strong windows.

quite like the new
It looks great and glad it's opening. Just a shame it'll be covered in IRA mentions and lines about our club being new etc. You know, the usual pathetic stuff to come from the Celtic support. Hope it's got good cameras around it and good strong windows.

if it happens then the st pats shop on argyle street will be redecorated early with their new signage

Had an interview for the shop today and just been told I'll be starting part time early next week.

Delighted is an understatement. Also had a look through the window back wall done in a giant mural of the Sandy Jardine stand. Also the two girls who done my interview (one of which was the manager) couldn't be more excited and showed genuine enthusiasm for getting the doors open and stuff off the shelves.

Well done Sir!
Great to hear that our employment policy now favours real Rangers people.
Enjoy!

As mentioned in earlier post its good to see bears getting jobs helping bears with their purchases which helps our club also good to know that the customer service will have a smile on their face, that is unless you are a miserable sod op:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back