New gers store

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is a very classy shop front. I hope I have time to pop in on the 29th. It’ll be a bloody miracle if the scum leave it untouched.

As mentioned in earlier post its good to see bears getting jobs helping bears with their purchases which helps our club also good to know that the customer service will have a smile on their face, that is unless you are a miserable sod op:D

Not at all mate always a smile when speaking to one of our own! Might look a crabbit big bastard but I'm as friendly as they come.

Had an interview for the shop today and just been told I'll be starting part time early next week.

Delighted is an understatement. Also had a look through the window back wall done in a giant mural of the Sandy Jardine stand. Also the two girls who done my interview (one of which was the manager) couldn't be more excited and showed genuine enthusiasm for getting the doors open and stuff off the shelves.

First time in my life I've been genuinely excited about starting a job

They've said all going well the doors will be open on Saturday!
Congratulations mate

I can't wait for it to open so I can take my two kids in and spend all my wages on Rangers everything. Oh how we have all patiently waited for the day we can buy club memorabilia without Fatty getting his chubby hands on our cash. My youngest is totally fanatical about Rangers I can't wait to see his wee face when we go in

It looks great and glad it's opening. Just a shame it'll be covered in IRA mentions and lines about our club being new etc. You know, the usual pathetic stuff to come from the Celtic support. Hope it's got good cameras around it and good strong windows.

Fire with fire...their shop is 100 yards away!

I hope that they have a huge range of stock lined up. Would hate to see it run out and sit empty. What's the JD and Elite websites like for stock just now?

Will definately be in next week spending all my cash. Shop looks great and in an ideal location too.
Hopefully it will be fully stocked as will be a great earner.

We're Back!!!

This might seem a small step to outsiders but for me it's a huge thing that we are back in the city centre. Used to love buying stuff for myself then latterly my son whenever I was in town. Only issue for me is waiting til payday in two weeks :D

Great to see a shop again, but ill be amazed if it's not vandalised every night by obssessed mutants.

Still selling them online.

Iirc the judge said we were to do all in our power to stop Hummel/elite from selling them, so we can say we tried with a website out of our control. But a store we run, that would be different.
Just my take on it.

Bloody marvellous though having a proper store in a great location

Looks top quality, is this a permanent store ? i asked this on another thread but never came back to check for the reply :eek:

Just take my fucking money...

Shop looks great btw and is huge for us fans albiet fatso will try some legal shenanigans I'm sure.

Looking good but it will become a target.The scumbags just can't help themselves.

Such is their obsession quite a few of them will be walking through the doors with mischief in mind.
The staff will need to have their wits about them.

Every time it's vandalised by stickers and graffiti (and there will be many) photos need taken.

Hurry up and open!

eFfmdb3.jpg

Iirc the judge said we were to do all in our power to stop Hummel/elite from selling them, so we can say we tried with a website out of our control. But a store we run, that would be different.
Just my take on it.

But it it’s not a store we run though...

We will be a rarity in club football....the official shop at stadium shunned by fans and gets no co-operation. The unofficial shop in town is the one getting the business.

Looks fantastic, smart, classy and very "Rangers" and a great location in the heart of the city.
Every employee should be a bear though, first question on the job application sheet.

When I worked in the shop, we probably had comfortably over 100 staff members during my time there and only 1 boy actually supported them (some of the girls might have but those that did didn’t really care about football and it was more their dad supported them so they did).

He worked there because Rangers and scum home games didn’t clash so he wouldn’t miss any of the games on his season ticket which was oddly smart for him given he was a bit of a moron. Case in point, he actually told customers he supported them... He now sells programmes at our games instead.

Some of the upper management supported the scum though.

Probably answered already but what’s the script with Ashley and the store? Is it still better to buy from the gersstoreonline?

Did they not get the injunction to stop us selling shirts though?

They got an injunction against Rangers. They tried - and failed - to get an injunction against Elite. It is an Elite-run store, as is the website www.thegersstoreonline.com, so the Fat Man is f*cked as things stand at present.

The only thing that changed as a result of the injunction was that the official Club website took down any references to www.thegersstoreonline.com

We will be a rarity in club football....the official shop at stadium shunned by fans and gets no co-operation. The unofficial shop in town is the one getting the business.
It is surely unique in football, where the club store, attached to the stadium, refuses to stock this season's official club merchandise.

It is surely unique in football, where the club store, attached to the stadium, refuses to stock this season's official club merchandise.

They don't refuse to stock. There desperate for stock. Elite have refused sports direct stock. Aahley wasn't happy went durect to Hummel and were also told where to go

Just my take on it.

Bloody marvellous though having a proper store in a great location

May have misunderstood the initial reports but was it not reported the shop is on a 10 year let to elite sports, the same operators of the online store, therefore technically an arms length operator from the Club. Thereby the fat barrow boy is out of the equation here.

Valley Bluenose beat me to it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back