New gers store

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking forward to the Rangers; Belfast, new york, paris and madrid! :D
med_1484910004_image.jpg

Did they not get the injunction to stop us selling shirts though?
Its a gersonline store i walked by today funny enough its next door to one of those catholic book stores hahaha... looks very big .. have shirts already up on the walls was also good to see there is plenty of intrest people going up to the window to have a gander in... and right next to the subway and xmas market great this is not a ashley shop

Its a gersonline store i walked by today funny enough its next door to one of those catholic book stores hahaha... looks very big .. have shirts already up on the walls was also good to see there is plenty of intrest people going up to the window to have a gander in... and right next to the subway and xmas market great this is not a ashley shop
I’ll be in as soon as it’s open!!

Stock going in
X0XC9bE
X0XC9bE
X0XC9bE

Can't get the feckin images to work.

If you’re looking for a ‘simple’ method that works on PC, tablet and mobile then try this.

Go to https://postimages.org/ and leave it as the default 'do not resize my image' in the first box (though you can select something else if you want it bigger/smaller).

Leave the default ‘no expiration' in the second box.

Click on the 'Choose Image' button to select your image to upload and let the website upload the image.

Once it is uploaded click on the small icon to the right of the ‘hotlink for forums’ row and it will copy the relevant link. Occasionally, clicking on the Hotlink for Forums doesn't work, if that happens simply go to the adjacent box and select the text for the link and then copy and paste it.

Paste your link into the Quick Reply box.

You can then click on the ‘More Options’ button below the Quick Reply box and then preview your post so you can see it’s going to work before you com

Looks great,so far I’ve bought home top,3rd top,polo shirt and both the grey and blue 1/4 zip training tops but I will head in for a look and hopefully get a cap and a warm hat for the winter

Last edited:
I pray to God that the staff are ready "Aye Ready"for what is going to happen it'll be Biblical,Looks smart as %^*& and a welcome addition missed the proper Rangers shops.WATP

Probably answered already but what’s the script with Ashley and the store? Is it still better to buy from the gersstoreonline?

The store at Ibrox is a sports direct shop filled with cheap tat.

The gersstoreonline is the only place you can buy our actual stuff from this season.

The store at Ibrox is a sports direct shop filled with cheap tat.

The gersstoreonline is the only place you can buy our actual stuff from this season.

Well, there plus the city centre store when it opens. Plus JD Sports and Greaves when they have stock.:D

I'd say first option should be the new city centre store (once open), then www.thegersstoreonline.com and then Greaves and then JD Sports. Nowhere else.

DON'T BUY FROM STADIUM MEGASTORE. BUY FROM THIS SHOP OR GREAVES.

Also near pubs and the subway and Central Station.

I hope that they have a huge range of stock lined up. Would hate to see it run out and sit empty. What's the JD and Elite websites like for stock just now?
I was told yesterday by someone who would know, that Hummel are busting a gut on stock for the weekend. They even have staff helping out in-store, which they´ve never done before.

I’d have been there for opening but I’m on nightshift Friday which is gutting. Hope there’s stock left around 2pm when I surface

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back