New gers store

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would need to be a major problem for it not to mate. I've been asked in tomorrow to help set up for opening on Saturday.

Still can't believe my luck getting the job!

Tell that prick to stop praying on Rangers fans thats trying to flog bedlam paintball vouchers outside the shop :p

I pray to God that the staff are ready "Aye Ready"for what is going to happen it'll be Biblical,Looks smart as %^*& and a welcome addition missed the proper Rangers shops.WATP

Staff when the first Green n grey tap walks in
localshoppic.jpg

Are you local Mr Jump Jet?

My brother got a job in there too, starts Monday. Manageress texted him today asking to come in and help set up for Saturday, but he’s working with me this week so wasn’t available.

He’s deducted staunch points, matter of fact so are you. :mad:

Hope they get restocked on some of the Hummel training gear, few things i'd like to order online, but sold out in my size

I was told yesterday by someone who would know, that Hummel are busting a gut on stock for the weekend. They even have staff helping out in-store, which they´ve never done before.

I'm really happy we have Hummel, despite the meltdown on here by people most other manufacturers would have given in to fat mike.

For the bears working in there, are you aware if shirt printing is going to be available in store straight away?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back