New Heart and Hand Extra available - Aberdeen Analysis and Kilmarnock Preview

I pretty much once again agree with Martyn’s and your summation on where we are right now and it not only makes for sobering listening but also a realization that we are not on course at present to stop the eastend juggernaut.
The other part I would say that really depressed me more than anything else in the podcast was when you both agreed that even the manager does not know now which team is going to show up for games.
Like said before mispaced trust in so many that has come back to bite him and us spectacularly!

I pretty much once again agree with Martyn’s and your summation on where we are right now and it not only makes for sobering listening but also a realization that we are not on course at present to stop the eastend juggernaut.
The other part I would say that really depressed me more than anything else in the podcast was when you both agreed that even the manager does not know now which team is going to show up for games.
Like said before mispaced trust in so many that has come back to bite him and us spectacularly!
Enjoyed the discussion.
I think SG needs to make substitutions more quickly when the game is going badly. At 0-2 it was too late. I don't think the title is over yet, Rangers need to raise their game v Kilmarnock and win tomorrow. As you say we don't want to lose the 1st goal. 2-1 to Rangers to cheer us up.

Enjoyed the discussion.
I think SG needs to make substitutions more quickly when the game is going badly. At 0-2 it was too late. I don't think the title is over yet, Rangers need to raise their game v Kilmarnock and win tomorrow. As you say we don't want to lose the 1st goal. 2-1 to Rangers to cheer us up.

2-1 would be fine but do you trust them to win the next game after this?
Even if it wasn’t the Eastenders?
Quite honestly since the winter break …can you really see this team going undefeated till the end of the season?
No consistency ……that is what has cost us in the league and the cups.
No team wins without this.

Even talking about Gerrard not being here next season is ridiculous to be honest.

Back