New Heart and Hand Extra available - Kilmarnock Reaction

Good wee rant by Cammy about Clarke and his choice of "sectarianism"
Various threads on here about last night and its amazing how many cannot see the harm we do ourselves by giving the haters ammunition.
By all means call SC a clown as his team folded but don't allow our standards to be as low as others, you know who I mean.

Liked Cammys take on clarke being an embarrassment..spot on. Davids take on clarke being a liar and hypocrite .. spot on.
Thanks fellas.

Various threads on here about last night and its amazing how many cannot see the harm we do ourselves by giving the haters ammunition.
By all means call SC a clown as his team folded but don't allow our standards to be as low as others, you know who I mean.

We did say that. But it doesn’t make his hypocrisy any less nauseating.

A real buzz about this pod. Extends the feel-good factor from last night. Thanks, lads!:D
ps Clarke is deflecting from his hapless players. Kilie's overinflated ba' is burst & he knows it.

Superb stuff guys. Spot on with everything. Clarkes hypocrisy is truly astounding. Maybe the mhedia will question him about it. Wont be holding my breath though.

Good triumphal pod.
If you listened to Sportsound commentary they were saying that the ref got both the penalty claim and the sending off wrong, totally twisted mob. A great performance, we need the same again v Hamilton. No Morelos but there are usually goals in this game, I go for Hamilton 2 Rangers 4.

Back