New Heart and Hand Extra now available - Partick Thistle preview

David Edgar

Administrator
Staff member
H&H Extra featuring a Thistle preview is NOW LIVE on Acast. All other places later.

https://www.acast.com/heartandhands/heartandhandextra-partickthistlepreview?autoplay

ads-creative-cdn.acast.com%2Fmedia%2Fv1%2F1e21d9a2-fc08-49d3-a466-6788241692c5%2Fdodoo2-j7kxdovh.jpg

I've got album tracks by The Doors that are longer than that pod!

And don't be dragging my beloved Melchester into debates about the yahoos.

A good listen as always. Thanks.

Friday in the office sorted

Keep up the good work. The last one you were bang on the money about knowing what they think about everything.

Website...

Nailed it as per. Hope we can start to chip away at the media bias now we have our ship in order behind the scenes.

You gonna just get with the program and give us 2 x 1 hour pods per week. Under 20 minutes!! Every one of us to a man and or woman have taken longer jobbies ;)

P.s.
Keep up the good work ♡

I was more than happy with the single weekly pod but the additional content is a welcome bonus.

You mentioned that you were potentially going to do a phone in type thing if there was enough interest... Any update on that?

I was more than happy with the single weekly pod but the additional content is a welcome bonus.

You mentioned that you were potentially going to do a phone in type thing if there was enough interest... Any update on that?

That would be part of a subscription service for extra content - daily podcasts incorporating new shows (daily updates, history, interviews) along with phone-ins and video content. Would cost subscribers £1.99 a month for basic subscription.

Toying with the idea but just gauging interest at the moment. No point doing it if nobody wants it!

The two main shows are free and always will be though. That's a promise.

Enjoyed that and glad you're pointing out the disparity in the media reporting when it comes to their misdemeanors, Straight away the difference was apparent via the commentary, that's where the charm offensive/cover-up began, but the print medias disparity is also astounding.

When the numbnut squared up to Brown we as a support were again tarred as one but that eejit then got his private life and everything else investigated and laid bare in the press, all quiet on the 'football fan' who attempted to assault M'bappe...but we did hear how he is ashamed, regretful and wept in the dock whilst apologizing.

Great listen as always as was this weeks main pod, loved the fan guest, could this be a regular occurance?

No, not at the moment. Don't have the time currently to dedicate to it.

I actually think a sort of Review-A-Rangers would be good.

You watch back the games anyway so you can gives your thoughts as you do and the listeners can watch along at the same speed.

Great listen as always as was this weeks main pod, loved the fan guest, could this be a regular occurance?

Will be an occasional thing.

I actually think a sort of Review-A-Rangers would be good.

You watch back the games anyway so you can gives your thoughts as you do and the listeners can watch along at the same speed.

That's something I'd look towards if we ever go with the subscription service.

No, not at the moment. Don't have the time currently to dedicate to it.

Hah! Is sitting on your couch and yawning taking up too much of your day?

I'm enjoying the extra pod. A nice wee insight in to the opposition that I normally don't bother researching at all.

That would be part of a subscription service for extra content - daily podcasts incorporating new shows (daily updates, history, interviews) along with phone-ins and video content. Would cost subscribers £1.99 a month for basic subscription.

Toying with the idea but just gauging interest at the moment. No point doing it if nobody wants it!

The two main shows are free and always will be though. That's a promise.
Bargain...Can't even feed an African kid for a month for that anymore

There's a significant market being ignored (and at times goaded) by the general media. I think this is a great idea.

Enjoying the previews. Echo your sentiments on Miller - while I don't necessarily agree with Pedro on his inclusion, I can appreciate the manager's thinking behind the decision. Not so sure on Niko, though.

Back