Podcast New Heart and Hand now out - Live in London with Paul Gascoigne

So pleased as I was gutted I couldn’t attend! I’ve promised a spurs mate at work we’d listen to it together! So we’ll do it in segments during breaks tomorrow!

Brilliant.

Thoroughly enjoyed listening to that.

You can even hear the emotion and hurt in in his voice when he discusses his departure for Middlesborough.

He clearly loves our club and our club and support certainly love him too.

Thanks for uploading to YouTube. Just finished listening, very entertaining stories and sounded like Gazza enjoyed the night as much as everyone else there.

Brilliant. Well done. Such a privilege to have met and watched this great man play for us. A talent in his time. Would love to see him and Ally catch up here somewhere.

We hadn't won 8 yet and the fans were wanting 9.

I think he embellished the death threat story.
I think it was Walter (i could be wrong) who said there were no death Threats

Thanks for this David, brilliant listen. Paul scored the only Rangers goal in my first game as a season ticket holder, a late 1-0 win at home to Dundee Utd. I know everyone remembers the Hearts cup final, the Aberdeen 8 in a row game and the Celtic games, but my memory of that goal against Dundee Utd is still special to me now. What a player.

Listened to the pod on my way in to work this morning.
Fantastic listen, was laughing the entire time.
He's some man is Gazza.

Tuned in just now and Im in stitches here,at the bit when the guy fae Belfast is gonna kill him,Im not opening any my mail I don,t want to look like Davie Dodds :D

I'm glad that after the hounding he's had from all quarters, they've still not removed the fun from the guy. Superb listen. He must have been the best and worst team mate you could have ever hoped to have. Gets you endless win bonuses whilst setting fire to your hair!

What a listen, stories were fantastic, laughed so much at the police with the rockets, never forget the mop in the dressing room story. Cheers Gazza and all the boys for the show.

I'm listening to the Dominant series on Heart and Hand now. Absolutely excellent. Going to wait until I'm through all of that before I listen to the Gascoigne episode!

Really want to listen to this but got tickets for the show in Pavillion in October so think it may be some of the same stories

Gazza in cracking form here.I lost it with tears of laughter once the story of Petric feeling his leg up while Gazza dressed as a woman. Excellent show.

What an era and rich part of our history and how lucky to be a Rangers fan living through it back then and what an impact the players of the time had on so many of us. And I am bald through bleaching my hair.

"Picked up a mop, put it on my head as if I was Colin Hendry! "

Brilliant, loved every bit of that

Just got round to listening to it there and it was well worth the wait.

I was laughing out loud on multiple occasions, what an absolute legend.

Well done Heart & Hand for organising it.

Fantastic listen. The David Dodds line is hilarious. Petric one as well. Great stories. I can understand why David thought this was one of the nest nights of his life. We all have our demons, maybe Gazza more than others. Still a top bloke and an absolute pleasure to watch him play for Rangers. 9 brandies and still did the business.:))

Really enjoyed the Gazza pod. He is so funny and obviously the club made a huge impact on him and it sounded a magic night

Fantastic listen. The David Dodds line is hilarious. Petric one as well. Great stories. I can understand why David thought this was one of the nest nights of his life. We all have our demons, maybe Gazza more than others. Still a top bloke and an absolute pleasure to watch him play for Rangers. 9 brandies and still did the business.:))

Was just a privilege to be there with him, laughing away.

The Colin Hendry mop head story had me laughing for minutes, brilliant from Gazza.
Well done to those who put it all together.

Sent it to my dad who unfortunately had to cancel coming with me, he is very happy he can still listen. Was a brilliant night and will be attending more Heart and Hand nights, very well organised and Gazza made it a great laugh.

Back