New Heart and Hand Pod available - From Wind Tunnels to Warsaw

I’ll listen to that in the morning in the car-all 48 mins of it! Just means I’ll need to leave a little earlier for my first pupils driving lesson to fit it all in! Keep up the good work-superb content. Like I keep on saying-any bears who haven’t signed up should do-less than 2 quid a month for more content than you can possibly listen to! :))

Signed up to H&H last week and I'm loving it. What a difference to hear conversation about genuine Rangers matters as opposed to the nonstop media battering.
It’s quite refreshing isn’t it! I don’t read the papers or listen to the radio for my Rangers news anymore. H&H covers all bases and saves my blood pressure going through the roof! :))

Martin: "Good evening"
Me: "ah fuck, life's shite"
His intro is always miserable sounding. “I literally cannot be arsed to be here...” and yet Jack is the one nicknamed “happy” :D

In all seriousness, Martyn is very very good on all his shows. There are a few guys on Heart & Hand who absolutely shame the Scottish “professional” pundits; articulate, erudite and knowledgable. Quality of the audio and production gets better all the time, and the back catalogue of content now is absolutely extraordinary.

Ms Bannatyne (a Buff, of course) & Mr Ramsay (cookin' as always) are a superb combination. Bigot Boyd rightly called out; we know whose orders he's following.

The girl was excellent.
Players like Docherty will get a chance as the season continues with injuries, suspensions and loss of form.

Managed to listen to this earlier today.

Liked the discussion on Fod. The arrival of Greegs has been detrimental to Wes in one way (lack of first team opportunities) but benefited in another (working with McGregor has improved him). Good goalkeepers are hard to come by and we've got two and I am happy to have either in goal right now.

Amusing that everyone is content with Alfie's behaviour this season with Greegs apparently the one that could well go radge again :D

If Martina hadn't been introduced by David you'd be forgiven for thinking that Amy Macdonald was on as a special guest (to my auld lugs anyway).

Managed to listen to this earlier today.

Liked the discussion on Fod. The arrival of Greegs has been detrimental to Wes in one way (lack of first team opportunities) but benefited in another (working with McGregor has improved him). Good goalkeepers are hard to come by and we've got two and I am happy to have either in goal right now.

Amusing that everyone is content with Alfie's behaviour this season with Greegs apparently the one that could well go radge again :D

If Martina hadn't been introduced by David you'd be forgiven for thinking that Amy Macdonald was on as a special guest (to my auld lugs anyway).

Could you tell she came from the posh end of the toon. And I, ahem, didn’t? :p

Got a 4 hour drive up to coupar angus tomorrow and this will be my first podcast.... followed by Carl Framton and the Boxing asylum

Keep up the good work it's appreciated

Back