New Heart and Hand Pod now available - Dawn of the Ned

Great listen as always.

How much are the tickets for the live show at Ibrox and being a 3.99 subscriber, how many tickets will i be able to buy on thursday?

Just changed to an android phone today,is there any was to listen on android as I used the podcasts app on Apple

Love it when Andy McGowan is on the pod , his voice is very “ Rangersy” kind of calm reassuring but passionate at the same time .

His description of his matchday experience at the piggery , and flagging things up to the cops is excellent . It’s worrying at the same time that our police seem to have totally lost the ability to properly manage big crowds , something needs to be done and soon .

I have to say as well I’m mid 40s and have watched Rangers since a nipper , I’ve never known the Celtic obsession with us as a club to have been anywhere near this level not in my lifetime - it’s so creepy and Fcking weird . David makes a good point it’s almost as if they are convincing themselves of things that everyone else knows aren’t true .

Scott Brown for me sums up modern day Celtic . A kind of super-ned thick cnut who doesn’t know how to win or lose with any hint of normality or class whatsoever . He’s lost , and so are that club . Very strange .

I'm wanting to join the Patereon site, can I listen to the extra shows on the podcast one app?

Any help would be great

This is a tremendous show this evening, the info from the guy who was at the piggery was an eye opener for me, thanks again.

Just finished listening drive home from work. Most enjoyable & calm reflection on defeat, unlike the hysterics found on here & other outlets.

Would be interested to know what kind of feedback Andy gets when he makes complaints to match commanders etc or is he just brushed off?

As someone has said above, it’s verging on Police losing complete control & god forbid it may actually take some major incident to take place before the attitude of Police Scotland handling football matches improves.

Or is it just against us they take a different view on approach? It’s not that long ago our club captain was assaulted with a corner flag pole at Motherwell in plain view of stewards & plod.

Love it when Andy McGowan is on the pod , his voice is very “ Rangersy” kind of calm reassuring but passionate at the same time .

His description of his matchday experience at the piggery , and flagging things up to the cops is excellent . It’s worrying at the same time that our police seem to have totally lost the ability to properly manage big crowds , something needs to be done and soon .

I have to say as well I’m mid 40s and have watched Rangers since a nipper , I’ve never known the Celtic obsession with us as a club to have been anywhere near this level not in my lifetime - it’s so creepy and Fcking weird . David makes a good point it’s almost as if they are convincing themselves of things that everyone else knows aren’t true .

Scott Brown for me sums up modern day Celtic . A kind of super-ned thick cnut who doesn’t know how to win or lose with any hint of normality or class whatsoever . He’s lost , and so are that club . Very strange .
Yep my pod dream team, so to speak, is David, Andy and Steven Smith.

Enjoyed that.
The fact that SG's team were overran as in previous Celtic matches was my biggest disappointment. I did expect a lot more from our midfield and I think playing 2 forwards was an error. I take into account our players' strenuous efforts on Thursday so I won't read too much into this result. Our European qualification is quite magnificent and keeps my spirits up during the international bore week.

Thanks gentlemen a much needed sober analysis punctuated by David's wonderful sentiment around the 31 minute mark. I concur wholeheartedly.

I'm sure Mr Edgar will claim it's by design as opposed to accident but the ability to match the podders to the occasion is excellent. Andy's analysis, opinions and observations were first class and i was in lockstep with the overall tone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks gentlemen a much needed sober analysis punctuated by David's wonderful sentiment around the 31 minute mark. I concur wholeheartedly.

I'm sure Mr Edgar will claim it's by design as opposed to accident but the choice of ponders on every occasion is excellent. Andy's analysis, opinions and observations were first class and i was in lockstep with the overall tone.
I like Andy, don't know him obviously, but he and David hit well off each other. Some good insight from Andy as well; much appreciated

I like Andy, don't know him obviously, but he and David hit well off each other. Some good insight from Andy as well; much appreciated

I thought Andy's point regarding Arfield and Callum McGreggor ( %^*& me, I hate him) was interesting.

I hadn't noticed it and I love hearing others perceptions on games.

I thought Andy's point regarding Arfield and Callum McGreggor ( %^*& me, I hate him) was interesting.

I hadn't noticed it and I love hearing others perceptions on games.
I agreed with that, because defensively Arfield had a good game; his points about the attacking by the midfield were fairly accurate as well. You're right, he made a good point. I disagreed with him about Jack, but overall I liked what he had to say.

Once again bears a great listen. Analysis of the game was spot on and Davids expression of feelings about Club Rancid were a mirror of my own, a disgusting club from top to bottom.

Just changed to an android phone today,is there any was to listen on android as I used the podcasts app on Apple
Get podcast addict on android

Hit the Plus button at the top for new podcast, then tap the wee wifi looking symbol (RSS Feed)

You can then add the private feed from the patreon web site into the box and get them all on android easily

Since 2012, Celtic have been lost - as players, management, support and their board. They've had little idea how to deal with us and it's seen them veer into the oddest of behaviour. Sunday was just another example.

Andy is right. When we next win the League or even a Cup, they will collapse and turn inwards looking to blame. It will be glorious. And it will come.

Great pod again. My one small moan is that on this and other pods since Sunday, it was mentioned that the Jack foul goes for the defending team. I'd say ok if it wasn't for the numerous fouls they got in and around our box and the Christie dive. Anyway, terrific chat again, lads...

Excellent pod. Just had the chance to listen. I agree @David Edgar they are nothing but cuunts. I hate their mecano stadium, their shitey strips, their to a mong, womong and fogbeast ugly fans, their disgraceful behaviour, their lapdog mhedia, et al.

Great podcast.

My favourite section "I mean, I just hate those cûnts". LOL

I feel your pain, brother :D
That was a laugh out loud moment but one that anyone listening will be instantly nodding their head in agreement. Brilliant listen again.

Back