New Heart and Hand Podcast available - Farewell 2018/19

Enjoyed that.
I think you can also play Morelos with 4 midfielders and 1 wide attacker but we haven't tried this yet this season. Morelos would be a tremendous miss if he left. We slumped to a performance we've seen several times this season v Killie, I think this was mostly due to key players not playing which is understandable as SG wanted to rest some.

Do you have to subscribe for this one?
The free content is excellent, but you'll find due to the scheduling, the content has already been discussed on the subscription service a day or so earlier.

The post game shows are my personal favorite. It's like sitting around the boozer after the game, having a pint and discussing what we've just watched. Obviously some week's better than others. ;)

By the way, I'm not on a commission. :D I just love the fact I'm 4500 miles away and can get almost live Rangers conversation in my earhole, for the price of one of those said pints.

The free content is excellent, but you'll find due to the scheduling, the content has already been discussed on the subscription service a day or so earlier.

The post game shows are my personal favorite. It's like sitting around the boozer after the game, having a pint and discussing what we've just watched. Obviously some week's better than others. ;)

By the way, I'm not on a commission. :D I just love the fact I'm 4500 miles away and can get almost live Rangers conversation in my earhole, for the price of one of those said pints.
Nice one, I barley have time these days to listen the free pods these days ( work, young children etc) and hark back to the days of the early pod years when I was single in the flat without a care in the world:cool:

Folk like you are the reason we do it.

Enjoyed the discussion about the new laws of the game IFAB are introducing next season. Surprised nobody mentioned that this country's ref's are so incompetent they will forget / not even know the changes!

The other rule change that's interesting is the one about managers. Managers can get yellow and red cards and if a member of their coaching staff says something or does something they shouldnt but can't be identified then the manager gets the punishment on their behalf.

Latest posts

Back