New Heart and Hand podcast available - Hard-fought wins and Hypocrisy

Enjoyed that episode guys.
St. Mirren? Another mediocre performance but we deserved to win the match. Chopping and changing the side certainly doesn't help this season but we march on. Interesting SG chose Bacuna over Wright on the subs' bench, wonder if it will be the same v Aberdeen?
Historical tweets? I get the double standards subject but I am a bit tired of it really. I think what happens is that things humans think in their head, they just put it into a computer/phone without thinking about the consequences, but if there are retributions these should be consistent. The establishment seems to be targeting us for the case of Scottish Nationalism or just denial that we are the Champions? I find it all very strange.
Let's hope Rangers can up their game on Wednesday and dispatch the Sheep, giving us a good lead after the first circuit of fixtures.
Great to hear Shane again on the flagship.

Excellent podcast lads, I really enjoyed that. Echoed my exact thoughts and feelings regarding some of the scum working within the Scottish mhedia. Keep up the good work.

POINTLESS?!
Not pointless (futurama and Simpsons fan) your synopsis of lonely Leckie and his career however

d57f4fq-a7ee9a39-f4e5-4edc-b115-6a3aa1667350.gif

Great show today lads. I cant disagree with anything you've said with regards to how we have and are playing up until now. I also particularly enjoyed Shanes throwaway cost analysis satire.

To paraphrase David on one of the CROpod episodes. I grew up watching movies primarily made with a U.S. perspective. Where we are lead to believe that the U.S. will arrive to save the day!

So @shane will you lot hurry up and liberate us from the tragic irony played out in front of us on a now daily basis. B-D

EDIT: PS. Just as in tragic irony we know that the words of these characters/actors are incongruous.

I can't find this on any of the three podcast apps I have.

Pocketcasts, Acast, or Google Podcasts.

The last one I can see is Misfiring.

Really enjoyed and agreed with the sectarian swear box analogy it’s a brilliant point well put forward and Shane pointing out that this isn’t historical behaviour it’s basically who this chairman is was also a good point

I feel slightly dirty for praising both guys and I’m fighting the urge to say something shite about them

Another excellent listen, i do wonder if Needham will be attending one of many diversity courses available

Really enjoyed that listen and great to hear Shane again.

A bit harsh on Jon for the St. Mirren goal though Shane. Sure there was a fraction of a second before he launched himself to the left but that was because the shot started off heading fractionally to the striker's left or straight but the cut on it swerved it a touch right into the postage stamp. I don't think Greegs would have been any different in this particular case.

Needham should resign, no doubt about it.

Loved the description of Alfie's goal celebration "I am going in again to be with my people!"

Marvellous stuff.

Back