New Heart and Hand Podcast available - Knew We Should Have Kept Itten

I subscribed to patreon this month via PayPal. Does it come out automatically each month or do you have to renew every month?

Really enjoying the content so want to keep supporting

This thread has the makings of a new H&H show - can hear Alan Partridge with his dictaphone: "Ask Edgar - podcast tycoon and scourge of the tabloids David Edgar takes your questions on a variety of topics, from the light-hearted to the life-changing."

‘but due to his traditional Presbyterian upbringing, certainly will not discuss the shaving of your Lou Rawls’.

This thread has the makings of a new H&H show - can hear Alan Partridge with his dictaphone: "Ask Edgar - podcast tycoon and scourge of the tabloids David Edgar takes your questions on a variety of topics, from the light-hearted to the life-changing."
‘but due to his traditional Presbyterian upbringing, certainly will not discuss the shaving of your Lou Rawls’.
If you don't do it, channel 5 will.

Enjoyed that episode.
The new guy was excellent.
I think Ryan Jack gives the team more defensive confidence and is sadly missed, seems a bit of a mystery when he might come back but his return would be a great help. I also feel more confident when Alfie is in the team so it looks like his omission here was just a precautionary one off. It is a strange game football. If we'd won and Celtic had won we would probably have been happier as we rejoice our team winning, but we actually gained a point over Celtic here so it was a beneficial weekend when you look at winning the title. I was surprised that Lundstram didn't play a part in the match and fully expect him to be involved v Livingston. Top of the table, no worries.

Back