New Heart and Hand Podcast - Hagi's Here and On Heart and Hand!

I enjoyed that and long may it continue.

Look after the people who love you, don’t pander to the people who hate you. You can’t really change either when it comes to Rangers.

That was why I was refreshing my podcast player , Patreon app and followfollow all day at work . Amazing news . Perfect for the drive home . Cheers Rangers and cheers Heart & Hand .

Another great pod. What a coup to get Ianis on. You can tell that David's like a kid in a sweet shop during their conversation. Here's hoping for more of the same. :))

I gave the club a bit of stick around the Castore announcement but the way they've dealt with fan media has been refreshing. Credit where it's due.

I also imagine the players would feel better about talking to fan media too - no chance their words get twisted, maybe a bit more relaxed etc.

Excellent Flagship from Heart and Hand. Hopefully this format of the club releasing information via RTV and the website and fan led media is going to continue. We as fans are the most important part of our great club and if the club continue to get this right by engaging with us in this way then I feel that the bond between us and the club can only strengthen and will reap benefits in the future.

Good to see the club take a new approach, providing the information and interviews directly to the fans.

Thought it worked superbly with the castore interviews aswell

There seems to be a lot more coming from the club to fans directly which makes sense. There is less chance of anything being twisted. They will always find a way to twist it but there will less of it.

Also and most importantly they are supporting the fans media which is definitely a good thing. They are less likely to have an agenda.

Back