New Heart and Hand Podcast - King, Park and the Future

What a start to the job David Graham has had. The coverage is getting worse and worse.

Edit: Not blaming him for the coverage getting worse, just pointing out how hard his job is to get something positive in the press.

What a start to the job David Graham has had. The coverage is getting worse and worse.

Edit: Not blaming him for the coverage getting worse, just pointing out how hard his job is to get something positive in the press.

He's being tested.

David & Andy really good podcast thanks for providing it covered a lot of interesting and very relevant topics on the massive financial future of our club

I was thinking the finances this morning. My overarching thought was it’s good we have a very financially astute person in position.

The heart and hand podcast during this time of no football has been superb, enough content to break the day up and a range of different thing a discussed, well worth the subscription.

Join Andy and I for a discussion on the news that Douglas Park has taken over from Dave King as (Interim) Chairman of Rangers. We also look at the impact of coronavirus on Rangers from a financial point of view and how the game as a whole will look when this is all over.

Just got back from a trip up to San Francisco, and made time to finally listen to this podcast, and I got to say a big thank you to Andy McGowan for breaking down where the club is, in financial terms right now, in the midst of these strange times.
As usual Nothing but ‘noise’, from the same mindless idiots.
But Andy made a lot of sense with everything he said, and more importantly seemed assured that ‘things’ as they stand will not mean we go into financial meltdown.Unlike some other smaller clubs, and disappointingly to many of the media.
Also a big thank you for talking in layman’s terms mate.
I worked for a CPA for eight years, and so a lot of what you said registered, but there was still much info you divulged that backed up everything you said, which was vitally important.
I still think and agree with both David and Andy we as a club will be ‘affected’ eventually as this progresses, but when when you hear health experts say over here in the states that the number of deaths could be between 100k and 200k then a numbing stat like that, puts ‘eveything’ into perspective.
It may not be the utmost important thing on people’s minds right now…but another great and important listen for bears who are concerned how Covid 19 is affecting our club right now, and may affect it going forward.
Stay safe…stay healthy #dontbeaspreader

bit of a strange bump but David Edgar is in this month's 4-4-2 magazine if anyone reads it as he does the "best/worst" bit for Rangers

found myself with about 90% of the same answers as he gave to the questions as well :D

Back