New Heart and Hand podcast now available - Back to the 90s

The Green Brigade are just a natural extension of how Celtic see themselves - or, at least, the image (and myth) they have cultivated. I don't view them as separate and a rogue element that Lawwell is failing to control/pandering to.

Great podcast again.

Great listen as always. Really love listening to your rants, Mr Edgar.

In relation to money for new equipment, I'd be happy to donate a small sum, as I'm sure other listeners would. I don't think you should feel uncomfortable about it.

Thank you but...I dunno. Proddy upbringing I suppose!

Brilliant pod once again, you were all absolute spot on regarding the dhims and Doncaster.

Disagreed with Scott on Pena saying he's been here 10 weeks and isn't fit, he's not match sharp obviously but that'll only come with more game time... rightly or wrongly Pedro is taking his time integrating him into the first team.

Thank you but...I dunno. Proddy upbringing I suppose!

Enjoyed the pod today-thought the guest did pretty well and liked his dig about the statues :D

I think too much is made of the sound quality. It's a podcast not the London Philharmonic.

If you really think it's an issue and the suggestion above is doable why not do something similar to the Patreon/crowdfunding stuff with donations receiving entry to a live event or something?

That way your staunchicity remains intact.

As I said though, I don't think it's needed.

Just recently came across this. Absolute love it great to hear real banter in the car rather than Clyde 1/talksport sound bites constantly.

Keep it up!

Agreed and disagreed with it but that's what opinions are all about, the lad Scott needs to sort his communications out.

The analysis of Liewell is spot on, he's a fucking cancer in Scottish football and he should just %^*& off

Great listen today.

Sure it's a Rangers podcast but it is actually more balanced than mainstream media.

really excellen this week lads

i thought Stephen O'Hanratty made some great points* and the trio worked well.

*-apart from the Niko bashing, I dont disagre with the point entirely but he could have scored 2 or 3 on another day. a luxury for the second half rather than a starter perhaps......... PC will find a solution

Back