New Heart and Hand Podcast now available - Getting Better All The Time

Good listen with two very good guests.

A wee point about Alfie's Porto goal I thought you might have mentioned. You spoke about the touch and finish and the quick thinking, but if you watch it, it's Alfie's movement that gives him that second or two to take the touch and shot. When Jack gets the ball wide, the Porto back four drop back but Alfie makes a lateral run, creating a bit of space and time for himself. That's a sign of how intelligently he is playing the game.

The flagship is essential listening, i absolutely love it, what you provide on Patreon is absolutely brilliant, so many great pods it's difficult to pick out favourites, also listened to your who are you pod last night, you're absolutely correct in what you do, you don't try to be anything other than a bear talking to his mates, that comes across with all podders, outstanding work and long may it continue.

The flagship is essential listening, i absolutely love it, what you provide on Patreon is absolutely brilliant, so many great pods it's difficult to pick out favourites, also listened to your who are you pod last night, you're absolutely correct in what you do, you don't try to be anything other than a bear talking to his mates, that comes across with all podders, outstanding work and long may it continue.

That's plenty, get aff him ffs.

I feel bad as I don't have time to listen to most of it, but I still pay for it so I suppose the jokes on me. The flagship is still the best.

13-dogs-who-really-love-hump-day_foot-not-in-mouth.gif

Back