New Heart and Hand podcast now available - Your questions answered v3.0

Another good listen. I stopped listening for about 18 months up until the start of the season and I've absolutely no idea why!

Good stuff. Had never listened to a podcast before I stumbled upon this and now I'm hooked.

The only good thing about the international break is that H&H is still available.
Cap doffed, sir

Wonderful, just wonderful. I can't switch Rangers off is a simple yet important defining truth. Thanks, David.

First started listening to the pod at the start of the season (late to the show I know) but it really is insightful, interesting and funny. The view on the alternate commentary last week for BT Sport when Mutton and co. is on is a must from me!

Good again.

Only been a regular listener since last season -is it possible to get older issues of pods from somewhere?

The H&H app on the iphone is not great for listening recently are there any other ways to listen?

Great listen again, love the ending. There's been good times, shit times, births, deaths, marriages but the one sure thing is my love for Rangers

Listening on iTunes it cut off during the Murray talk just as you were about to mention the bank!
Thought you'd been huckled

Love the show, but totally disagree that Strachan's squad was better than Walter's.

Good again.

Only been a regular listener since last season -is it possible to get older issues of pods from somewhere?

SoundCloud and Acast. For some reason Acast misses out between about 2011 and 2014.

Fantastic listen as always. Just love hearing about the RST days and dealings with Murray etc.
At a time when my work - life balance is all to pot, it is one of a very few highlights of my week.

Even better now it is two highlights in a week.

Someone asked a question about what Murray thought about the folk who were running the other clubs at the time.

Did that get covered? There was another point made and only heard that addressed.

Enjoyed this one, better than the previous q&a one.
About our future on the park, I would like to add that for us to win the title we do not necessarily have to have a better team than Celtic, we need to have a better team than Aberdeen, then the 4 Celtic matches we use good tactics to attempt to gain results. The financial gulf does not inhibit us from accumulating a competitive number of points from 10 out of 11 teams. Will be difficult to win the league within the next 5 years but not unrealistic.

Someone asked a question about what Murray thought about the folk who were running the other clubs at the time.

Did that get covered? There was another point made and only heard that addressed.

No, that bit of the question was accidentally ignored.

It's there now.
Thanks for the reply. I checked again and it looks like the latest pod has 31 August @15:33 as created date so FF pod (31 August @19:57) was appearing as the latest in my app and newest ep not showing up in latest view.

It's absolutely superb & the new pre match show is a great addition.

I've been putting loads of people in my work on to it.

I have to put it off on the train to work a lot. I stand in the middle of Glasgow Central chuckling like an idiot. Been listening to the back catalogue and the Romanian Spiers of the Week 'Big Homosexual Satanist' rant from about 7 years ago cracks me up every time I hear it.

Podcast has been top class. when a new one is out I genuinely plan my day so I can drive for an hour and listen uninterupted.

I have to put it off on the train to work a lot. I stand in the middle of Glasgow Central chuckling like an idiot. Been listening to the back catalogue and the Romanian Spiers of the Week 'Big Homosexual Satanist' rant from about 7 years ago cracks me up every time I hear it.

Was that Mark we were talking about?

Reactions: VGM
Back