New Heart and Hand podcast now available - Your questions answered v3.0

How do I go about downloading these pods so I can put them on an mp3 player? I've tried downloading using the acast app on my phone but it cuts out and the only way I get it to play again is to connect to internet. I want to listen offline. Any ideas (apart from using that itunes pish)

Yet again another good pod. I really enjoy the insights into deals with Murray and Bain. Some good questions too ie Barry or Broonaldo!!

How do I go about downloading these pods so I can put them on an mp3 player? I've tried downloading using the acast app on my phone but it cuts out and the only way I get it to play again is to connect to internet. I want to listen offline. Any ideas (apart from using that itunes pish)

Try an app called Podcast Addict.

A great pod.
Really enjoying the mix of episodes from traditional, Q&A and the extra pods....

But Dan Eggen? :)

2462.jpg

Dan Eggen is a Rangers legend - 4 months, 3 trophies and he didn't even have to play!
Did Dan Eggen not play 1 or 2 games?
I remember a midweek cup game against lower league opposition and thinking "I was there to witness the night he played"

Another great listen.

If you are stuck for ideas to fill international weeks in the future I'd like to offer up a wee suggestion if I may? I think a show with you and the Founders Trail guys would be a hit. I am sure they have plenty of tales to tell from the earliest days researching in the Mitchell Library to touring the World with the Founders Roadshow :D

David, when you doing Part 2 of the Follow Follow Fanzine with Suck?
The first was was excellent, a real nostalgia trip

David, when you doing Part 2 of the Follow Follow Fanzine with Suck?
The first was was excellent, a real nostalgia trip

He posted earlier on it won't be on until an international break later in the season, something to do with Mark eating all his mayonnaise or something.

Another great listen.

If you are stuck for ideas to fill international weeks in the future I'd like to offer up a wee suggestion if I may? I think a show with you and the Founders Trail guys would be a hit. I am sure they have plenty of tales to tell from the earliest days researching in the Mitchell Library to touring the World with the Founders Roadshow :D

Funny you should say that....;)

Excellent pod.

Doing the pod with a couple of folk is generally quite hard work - stick to a general theme, but someone to bounce off of.

On your own? A superb effort - and sounded like you were talking with us and having fun.

Just finished listening. Excellent again.

I'll be happy to lend a hand setting up the 150th anniversary celebrations in the city centre. ;)

Yeah, will be later in the season. Don't want to, ahem, empty my mayonnaise too early so to speak!
Off topic but were you admin on the old forum or have you taken on another job in retirement ? ?
I wan never sure who was administration on the last one other than doc stone, imager and suck.

Finished listening last night. David you come across as a cocky, arrogant lady's front bottom And I absolutely love that. The fact you went into a room and before the meeting started you knew that you were inside they're heads. That is an art and must be a tremendous feeling. I must admit I'm disappointed that you have never wanted a job within the club as you were/ are what we need. Anyway, enough of the back slapping. Keep up the good work.

Another cracking podcast. Loved the insight into mindsets within the supporters trusts meetings, even though it just confirmed what I'd already suspected.

The NEW POD 'Your questions answered v3.0' is now available to stream/dl on Acast! All other platforms later tonight.

Just catching up on the last couple of weeks but I'd be interested in your mooted alternative to listening to the unfunny phukwits on Bellend Tele.
I don't tweet so could you stick a post on here to let similar neanderthals know what's happening? Thanks.

I use an app called Castbox on Android, new pods seem to come out fairly quickly and no issues with downloading for the car

Off topic but were you admin on the old forum or have you taken on another job in retirement ? ?
I wan never sure who was administration on the last one other than doc stone, imager and suck.

No, brand new at the adminning game. Haven't even banned anyone yet!

No, brand new at the adminning game. Haven't even banned anyone yet!

To be fair, you do try keep the utter drivel that is posted on the FF facebook page to a minimum I've noticed. I still think that place is a lost cause however, given some of the folk with access to a phone or tablet.:rolleyes:

A very late convert to the podcast despite being aware of it (shameful i know!).

But, since starting listening to them from the start of the season, they've become essential listening!!

Hi David,

The latest episode doesn't seem to be on Pocketcasts or Tunein yet. Any ideas if there's any problems with the pod appearing across all platforms?

Love listening to the POD, cant really give it higher praise than its already been given but i usually find that between the online lunatics and your average head in the sand punter its the voice of reason.
Any plans to interview another EX Player?

Love listening to the POD, cant really give it higher praise than its already been given but i usually find that between the online lunatics and your average head in the sand punter its the voice of reason.
Any plans to interview another EX Player?

Yes, definitely something we'll do again.

And i must say - listening to the "fox in the box" pod, it was refreshing to finally hear Scotts dulcet tones without the sound playing up on Skype or whatever he uses!!

I don't think it could recede much further ....

more importantly what is your overall opinion of cats ?

As an admin, I think cats are wonderful.

Did Murray seem football savvy?.

When he mentioned guys like Mandanda did he know him or just know of him from advice from others?.

Emmm...he wasn't a football nerd but nor would I say he was clueless. You could have a sensible discussion with him about players, tactics etc.

Back