New Heart and Hand Podcast now out - Closer Every Day

Hi David,I'd like to thank you,my wee brother won the very first signed shirt you raffled, I had the pleasure of picking it up from the stadium.
I'd meant to thank you before this but I didn't know you were a member here,Ian.

That’s tomorrow mornings listen sorted for my walk then! Keep up the great work-lockdown would have been so much worse without the pods.

Enjoyable episode.
The last week couldn't have gone any better.
Agree wtih your praise of Dundee, their approach did make the game more entertaining than usual. Aribo is really improving his game, next season he could be a sensation.

Hi David,I'd like to thank you,my wee brother won the very first signed shirt you raffled, I had the pleasure of picking it up from the stadium.
I'd meant to thank you before this but I didn't know you were a member here,Ian.

Excellent mate!!!

Love a tuesday heart and hand followed by the blues brothers podcast

@davidedgar were you sat on a swing filming this on sunday lol

Last edited:
Another great listen, cheers guys. Just listening to David talk about how he’ll feel when we mathematically win it. I’ll def be man enough to say I’ll shed a tear. Can’t wait B-D

Great pod as always. More and more recently I've been remembering past H&H pods and @David Edgar saying during the dark days or if we had a setback that it WILL come, it might take time, it won't be easy but it will happen.

And now here we are, on the brink of arguably our greatest league win and we can safely put all of the bad stuff firmly behind us.

And these title winning pods are really going to be quite something. I've heard of tonto squared but this will be a complete other level. :))

After Andy's brilliant display last week, can we have an Adam and Andy pod please?

I reckon it would give David and Martyn's pods a run for their money in the gravitas stakes.

Great pod as always. More and more recently I've been remembering past H&H pods and @David Edgar saying during the dark days or if we had a setback that it WILL come, it might take time, it won't be easy but it will happen.

And now here we are, on the brink of arguably our greatest league win and we can safely put all of the bad stuff firmly behind us.

And these title winning pods are really going to be quite something. I've heard of tonto squared but this will be a complete other level. :))
Completely agree, there is one episode of Heart and Hand that stays in my mind - we had just beaten that mob in the 2016 Scottish Cup semi-final and David Edgar gave a great speech in the last 5 minutes of the podcast.
It was magnificent and summed up how we were all feeling during those difficult times for Rangers Football Club and the loyal supporters.

Completely agree, there is one episode of Heart and Hand that stays in my mind - we had just beaten that mob in the 2016 Scottish Cup semi-final and David Edgar gave a great speech in the last 5 minutes of the podcast.
It was magnificent and summed up how we were all feeling during those difficult times for Rangers Football Club and the loyal supporters.
It was like Captain Mainwaring rallying his troops.

Back