New Hearts signing arrives Monday from Turkey, plays tonight?

He left Turkey in December

He will have had a covid test on signing and then another to enter the bubble.

No conspiracy.

I’ve always felt he was a cracking big unit also. One to keep an eye on over the next 18 months for sure

He left Turkey in December

He will have had a covid test on signing and then another to enter the bubble.

No conspiracy.

I’ve always felt he was a cracking big unit also. One to keep an eye on over the next 18 months for sure
This bubble stuff needs to stop. There is no such thing they go home to their families every day and they aren’t required to do anything different to the rest of us. The main difference is that these players are getting at least two tests a week.

I'm sure it's all above board. That said Hearts forgot to order seats for their new stand so watch this space.

I’m beginning to think Zungu self-isolated at our insistence rather than to keep in line with any rules. Which is fair enough.
It’ll have been to do with whether he came straight from one bio bubble to another. Similar to Cavani at Man U

This bubble stuff needs to stop. There is no such thing they go home to their families every day and they aren’t required to do anything different to the rest of us. The main difference is that these players are getting at least two tests a week.
Been a nonsense since day 1. The same with travel exemptions because they are in a “bubble”, especially when it comes to internationals and having to make their own travel arrangements across the world.

As long as he does 2 negative tests I’m sure he’s allowed to be at games and training. Sure that’s what I read about tuchel arriving at Chelsea.

I’m beginning to think Zungu self-isolated at our insistence rather than to keep in line with any rules. Which is fair enough.
I agree. I think we’d make sure we’d minimise any chance of infecting other players and derailing the season. Very sensible move imo even if the rules don’t state we have to.
These are the kind of things that have seen us fair better through covid this season imo.

Tell that to Thomas Tuchel. I agree it’s a nonsense

Two points tuchel has been isolating in London for around 10 days the lampard sacking was timed with that

I think it was on club insistence im pretty sure balogun was the same.

To be honest it's prowl over precaution but it ensures we protect ourselves.

Back