New Home kit Release

It does, and that's a pretty bad example to evidence that it doesn't, we were f*cking skint and had to flog players left, right and center at that time

it generally is players clubs expect to stay who are put forward for kit launches.

I’m not going to go through the transfer dealings to find a flaw in an example of a player modelling a kit they never wore because they were sold.

Reckon we expected Bassey to stay? He was gone 26 days after the kit launch.

RFC_HOME_22_23_03c4ac48-a8f4-4a1a-af5a-00593d235b4e_300x.jpg

I’m not going to go through the transfer dealings to find a flaw in an example of a player modelling a kit they never wore because they were sold.

Reckon we expected Bassey to stay? He was gone 26 days after the kit launch.

RFC_HOME_22_23_03c4ac48-a8f4-4a1a-af5a-00593d235b4e_300x.jpg

It's not a flaw, the Thomson example is a terrible one to use, you have referenced two examples over a period of 12 years and with the rate Castore and Puma brought out kits about 567 kit launches

It's not a flaw, the Thomson example is a terrible one to use, you have referenced two examples over a period of 12 years and with the rate Castore and Puma brought out kits about 567 kit launches

Just forget about the terrible Thomson example then.

And ignore Bassey moving clubs 26 days after the promo was released….

The club are not knocking back potential transfers because a player features in a new kit photoshoot.

Just forget about the terrible Thomson example then.

And ignore Bassey moving clubs 26 days after the promo was released….

The club are not knocking back potential transfers because a player features in a new kit photoshoot.
Sure, and just ignore the other instances over the period of 12 years with players who weren’t sold….

Of course they wouldn’t reject bids, but it’s just common sense they would put forward players they expect to stay more often than not.

Hope everyone expecting an Evri delivery gets there.

I ordered some sale stuff 2 weeks ago. Update on the app said received then next day said parcel was received - then the next day that parcel could not be located. Clearly stolen.

Got a refund as the sale products had gone in the 7 days it took Rangers to raise the concern then get back to me.

Just came from the EH store. Had pro kits only S,M and L left. Plenty of replica shirts in all sizes. Ended up just getting a replica. It's better quality than last year for sure.

There are a small amount of pro tops on ground floor of EH. Only small, medium and large left.

Word of warning - they also look a little tatty as they’ve been handled a lot.

Cant wait for the post on here bashing the club when some dunce opts for Sands on the back for next years kit.
Leaving Sands aside, I can't understand the thinking behind the players they've selected for that list. It looks like a lot of the most popular players, but I can't believe Matondo would feature at all on that list right now, never mind feature ahead of somebody like Sakala. Something to do with squad numbers not being finalised maybe - are they the players whose squad numbers are definitely staying the same (Sands obviously a mistake) if they're around next season? Seems an unlikely explanation. I doubt Barisic is changing his squad number at this point. Surely the list can't be limited to players who are guaranteed to be here, as you'd have thought there's a chance we'd sell the likes of Hagi or Matondo if the right bid came in. Just seems odd all round.

I got the pro version today and have to say I'm very impressed by it. The fit, quality and the shirt itself are all spot on. Definitely my favourite home shirt for some time however I'm not sure if it's because it's the pro top as this is the first one I've had and can't compare it to the standard.

I got the pro version today and have to say I'm very impressed by it. The fit, quality and the shirt itself are all spot on. Definitely my favourite home shirt for some time however I'm not sure if it's because it's the pro top as this is the first one I've had and can't compare it to the standard.
You go size up?

Had a nightmare, ordered replica before I saw the pro top, told I can’t cancel replica order or change it to pro (2 mins after the order),have to wait receive top then return, so ordered pro top aswell but I’ve went a size up to xxl when I’m borderline between L/XL. See people ain’t sizing up with pro top , going to end up having to send that back aswell :))

Had a nightmare, ordered replica before I saw the pro top, told I can’t cancel replica order or change it to pro (2 mins after the order),have to wait receive top then return, so ordered pro top aswell but I’ve went a size up to xxl when I’m borderline between L/XL. See people ain’t sizing up with pro top , going to end up having to send that back aswell :))
Buy another just in case

Leaving Sands aside, I can't understand the thinking behind the players they've selected for that list. It looks like a lot of the most popular players, but I can't believe Matondo would feature at all on that list right now, never mind feature ahead of somebody like Sakala. Something to do with squad numbers not being finalised maybe - are they the players whose squad numbers are definitely staying the same (Sands obviously a mistake) if they're around next season? Seems an unlikely explanation. I doubt Barisic is changing his squad number at this point. Surely the list can't be limited to players who are guaranteed to be here, as you'd have thought there's a chance we'd sell the likes of Hagi or Matondo if the right bid came in. Just seems odd all round.

Its obviously just a database of the current first team squad.

left the kit in my basket on the castore website and received the discount code but it says it's not valid for the item in my basket. anyone had the same?

left the kit in my basket on the castore website and received the discount code but it says it's not valid for the item in my basket. anyone had the same?
I’ve not had that problem. However, in the past I’ve had Castore codes that I’ve tried to use on their website that have not worked for any of the football items - Rangers or others.

That said, we’ve a poster earlier in the thread who says he did what you did and it worked for him.

Back