New home shirt hint ?

Looks not bad, not as nice as other thread
D4coLeWX4AAlvnR.jpg

I don't see why the court case will have anything to do with it.

We'll have a new kit next season whatever happens.

Yes, we will but Ashley according to the contract and court proceedings is allowed to match any bids that is why we are being taken to court now.

Yes, we will but Ashley according to the contract and court proceedings is allowed to match any bids that is why we are being taken to court now.
Aye, I get that but our kit deal is with Hummel and the team will have a new kit.

Whether we can purchase it or not is another thing.

Our current retail arrangement technically cuts us out if I understand it properly, Hummel sell direct to Elite and we get our cut from Hummel.

People whinge every time a new strip is released. Don’t like it, hate it, looks crap......etc. It’s a blue top with a Rangers badge on it FFS. Shut up and get it bought. You are not wearing it up the dancing on a Saturday night. Absolute fannies.
:)):)):))

Just bought this season’s top this week been meaning to get it for months so went into the shop and got it only £15.

Bring back the key ring kit leaks!

Hummel were at Ibrox Yesterday so this leak could coincide with a photoshoot?

Tbf the details on that picture are exaggerated. Swap one of the red details for blue and I think it’ll be alright in the flesh.

Last edited:
Back