New home shirt hint ?

WOW! What a terrible post, maybe you should educate yourself on what's happening rather than coming out trying to be smart.
Wasn't trying to be smart as I have been following the court case and was only asking where he had seen or hear this when I had not he then told me it was just his own view on it

Disappointing if that's the kit: the mock-ups posted the other day were much, much nicer.

You'd think with the amount of engagement Hummel have had with us, they'd know our support favors a more retro, uncluttered design.

Still not keen on it, but it should look better in the flesh.
i still remember the outcry on here over the 2008 "aquafresh"home kit we wore in Manchester.
2j4rhcj.jpg

That top is horrible.

Far too busy on the sleeves and for those lines on the top, why?
What the %^*& are the wee logos all the way up the lighter blue parts?

Honestly that is very poor.

[QUOTE="TN8, post: 3453474, member: 1813"]Cant believe folk are going mental over a drawing that may or may not be it.

Actually, yes. Yes I can.[/QUOTE]

have you just joined? :D

Thank god FF wasn’t here in 78 when the big fu(k off collar appeared...folk’s flares would be in knots

Like the top got to remember it's only a drawing mostbof the lines will be hard to notice and it's nice to have something different. At the end o fthe day most fans will buy ifbegardles of how it looks and atleast it no daft lolling like the last few Tim's tops. Just reserve judgement till the actual tops properly revealed. It could end up looking rely minted

Back