New home shirt hint ?

Think it's rotten and far to busy,to many different colours for me and looks like a hippy that designed it when on acid.

Some of the mock up's on here are far far better than those who get paid big bucks with these company's,I've said for years that the fans should have some sort of input into the design of any new strips,get some people to make mock ups of home,away and third top like a competition for them and then have a poll were people can vote on which ones they like.

People on here design better tops than most of these big sports company's.

Think it's rotten and far to busy,to many different colours for me and looks like a hippy that designed it when on acid.

Some of the mock up's on here are far far better than those who get paid big bucks with these company's,I've said for years that the fans should have some sort of input into the design of any new strips,get some people to make mock ups of home,away and third top like a competition for them and then have a poll were people can vote on which ones they like.

People on here design better tops than most of these big sports company's.
I agree, and "busy" is the word I had in my head as well. I'd hate for it to be that.

Will need to see what it actually looks like. Hard to tell from that image.

I’ve heard the away kit is red and the third kit is orange and grey.

People whinge every time a new strip is released. Don’t like it, hate it, looks crap......etc. It’s a blue top with a Rangers badge on it FFS. Shut up and get it bought. You are not wearing it up the dancing on a Saturday night. Absolute fannies.
I wear our tops to the dancing just for the ladies.

Thats just someone's own mock up is it not?

Even at that they need to try harder as it looks awful.

Yeah I’m hoping those black lines are just to show a seam of some sort and won’t actually be there!

I was told from the start that the home had no pinstripes and there was two tone stripes to convey the same effect but it doesn’t look anything like the ‘83 kit on that, due to the different thickness of stripes

Most disappointed that it has two red lines on the collar and cuffs, as, a simple change of making it one red and one blue, like the ‘83 kit, then it would be a much better nod toward that kit.

Still not keen on it, but it should look better in the flesh.
i still remember the outcry on here over the 2008 "aquafresh"home kit we wore in Manchester.
2j4rhcj.jpg

People whinge every time a new strip is released. Don’t like it, hate it, looks crap......etc. It’s a blue top with a Rangers badge on it FFS. Shut up and get it bought. You are not wearing it up the dancing on a Saturday night. Absolute fannies.
Haha..post of the season!!!!! Bravo

Given their very close links to the club, it will be true
I’ll take your word for it. That’s enormously disappointing. Mock-up drawing or not, that top looks like a shitshow. I think most of us could design something more appealing. Can’t see how it would look so much better in real life. These drawings are never miles out.

Hopefully the quality improves from this years. They could also try and be consistent with sizes.

Ive seen mock ups before and in reality they are usually ok. Wait and see time...

No truth or any source confirming it. Remember last season when folk were saying that turkey Union Jack tap was the new kit? :rolleyes:

No source except the poster on here who knows the head honcho in elite and described the design of all three new kits , plus CRO confirming the template is correct

While it might be, why does CRO saying that’s it mean it’s a definite? Genuine question here.

I have a 11 inch cock. There you go, I’ve said it, so it must be true.

To be fair boss CRO are well quoted so you can pretty much take it as ITK

I think if you look at the template and try and visualise it without the black lines , with hopefully the chevrons being blue and therefore more subtle , and the stripes being more blended and less obvious than the sketch , then hopefully it could actually be semi decent .

I think if you look at the template and try and visualise it without the black lines , with hopefully the chevrons being blue and therefore more subtle , and the stripes being more blended and less obvious than the sketch , then hopefully it could actually be semi decent .
I don’t get the grey diamond at the collar and don’t like this idea that every home top is going to have multiple shades of blue. Let’s stick to the traditional blue.

I don’t get the grey diamond at the collar and don’t like this idea that every home top is going to have multiple shades of blue. Let’s stick to the traditional blue.

I don’t think that’s a diamond bud I think that’s just where the lines converge . It would look ridiculous if it was a pointless grey diamond

It'll look much better in the flesh.

All the busyness won't be there in real life. The lines etc are exaggerated to mark where colours differ slightly. They won't be visible on the actual product. The two tone blue will be barely noticeable.

Hopefully we get a leak of an actual picture of the top soon to ensure there isn't a nationwide shortage of Tena Lady

I was pleased with this season home top from Hummel.

This one looks as if they have outsourced it to a competition run by Blue Peter.

Just have to hope that the training gear is decent.

Last edited:
It'll look much better in the flesh.

All the busyness won't be there in real life. The lines etc are exaggerated to mark where colours differ slightly. They won't be visible on the actual product. The two tone blue will be barely noticeable.
We hope.

The wallpaper in the middle will be a lot more subtle. Take that out and it's your standard home shirt with a bit of red in the collar and sleeves.

Like the look apart from the hummel bee.

It really is impossible to tell from the picture but the concept is fucking busy looking. The stripes will need to be really subtle and the Chevrons will need to not be so in your face.

Still glad its going to be out for the end of the season and well in advance of next!

It really is impossible to tell from the picture but the concept is fucking busy looking. The stripes will need to be really subtle and the Chevrons will need to not be so in your face.

Still glad its going to be out for the end of the season and well in advance of next!
How do you know when its getting realised?

WOW! What a terrible post, maybe you should educate yourself on what's happening rather than coming out trying to be smart.
The poster said we won't have a new kit until the courtcase is sorted, I'd suggest that is untrue as the team will have a new kit whatever the outcome.

Latest posts

Back