New Home Top. Despatched.

I ordered mine this morning and got a dispatch email shortly after. Tracking doesn't appear to work. Feels too good to be true .

Anyone know if its 9:30 / 10am the shops opening on Friday as planning on heading in.

Mine left the UK today. I have another order that left the UK on the 14th and it's still not showing on Canada Post's tracking site, but hopefully that's on its way and both orders arrive quickly.

Anyone actually got theirs yet? I might pop over to the shop on Friday to chance my arm at an XL

Release is Friday. Would imagine they'll start arriving through doors then
Occasionally people get them a few days early etc so just wondered if anyone had been lucky.
Might waste my lunch break on Friday trying to get into the store

Mines was dispatched but I’m a little bit pissed off with them to be honest. I also ordered a training top, paid for it and now they have given me a refund as they are out of stock. A little bit amateurish.

Mines is at my local depot and will be delivered today (10.20 to 1.20) so hoping my postman has it in his bag.:)).

Mine is due to be delivered today just checked the tracking and it’s outs for delivery

Mine also. However, i'm working. Thankfully i my mate's the postman, downside is that he's a tim. Told him it's a Scotland top being delivered & i really need it as i'm on holiday in a few days

Aye nae bother.
Anybody tell me the best place to buy it,obviously not sports direct,somewhere Rangers get most of the money.

The Gers store, St Enoch square it's been open since December surely you've heard of it.

Out for delivery! get in!

Being delivered to boyfriends work address so he's been asked to look out for it and let me know as soon as he has it.

Mine showing as being at our local delivery office and should be with me today. Quality!

In Saltcoats Delivery Office this morning. So, hopefully no parcel bombs for TLB to delay things, should get it today.

Back