New Home Top. Despatched.

I got the new training top yesterday, it's as smart as fook, still waiting on dispatch email for home top, order number 62019

Why even open the thread? :confused:

Anyway. Got my email too, now the wait. Order 58922. :))

I’m 57807 and have no email. Do you have your order in the order history part of your account?

I only have received an email to say the order has been paid for as of yet.

I’m 57807 and have no email. Do you have your order in the order history part of your account?

I only have received an email to say the order has been paid for as of yet.

I don't have anything in my order history despite this being my second or third order.

I got the new training top yesterday, it's as smart as fook, still waiting on dispatch email for home top, order number 62019
Can’t get away from that 32Red logo at the shoulder on the training gear this season

57538 is mine. And had a royal mail failed delivery card in today........ That's all I can think that it would be

I may have missed it but have the shorts been announced for release yet?

Did you pay for fast delivery?
Just standard delivery.
However, I also ordered a Tie and this seasons black training top (reduced). Don't know if thats helped speed it up. When ordering, it said the other stuff although available now, would only be sent as one delivery when the new top was released.

Just checked my tracking no and it says 'sender preparing item' so I'm guessing it's not left them yet!

Hoping it'll be here next week.

Guys, where do you pre-order from?

What is the site? I went to Rangers Megastore and it's the old Puma strip?

57899 and got a despatch email last night, went on to the tracking with Royal Mail and they have no note of it lol
Whenever I have bought anything from www.thegersstoreonline.com. It usually takes about a day after you get the despatched email before it shows on the tracking then it will say we have received your item at Swindon Mail Centre so I think the tops will start getting delivered on Monday

I got mine sharpish last year but waited this time round as the junior kids weren't released in time.

I ended up getting stung for individual postage about four times last time round. I'm desperate to have my new one too but I'm as well waiting to get the wee man his at the same time whenever they appear.

Back