New Home Top. Despatched.

Just got my email for 2 kids tops (59108) saying despatched, I assume those that got emails last week haven't received them yet but is their tracking info showing anything ?

I have the dispatch email from friday, but checked the royal mail website tracking and they still havent collected it.

I have the dispatch email from friday, but checked the royal mail website tracking and they still havent collected it.

I emailed them last week when I got the dispatch notice as I thought it was a mistake. They said I'd be able to track delivery from Tuesday but I haven't checked yet today.

I got the message saying my order had been dispatched. When I go to the Royal Mail tracker it just brings up an error saying they can't find any detail. Tried to log into my account and none of the details work and can't reset my password.

So, it might be dispatched but %^*& knows when it's actually going to arrive. I didn't think they were sending any of them out until after the 23rd or something?

UPDATE: tell a lie. The tracker has now updated to say "we're expecting the item".

Got my email yesterday but tracker showing as unavailable. I am thinking they have packed them, added the dispatch info but wont actually leave the warehouse until tomorrow. Just a case of them working through the backlog to get them all out.

I can’t wait to touch mine and the wee boys, that feeling still takes me back to the pinstripe 1983 one I got for Christmas in a yellow Umbro box . Was the first “silk” strip I’d ever been given and to this day can remember the colour, the feel and the sheer pride when I put it on .

You can look at pictures all you want but nothing compares to the real thing and seeing it smelling it and holding it in the flesh . I bet a lot of people who doubt this new kit will be eating humble pie soon I think it’s an absolutely beauty .

Got 2 emails from them yesterday, the dispatch email and also one saying ‘refund confirmation’ - a payment of £5 has been credited back to you. Anyone else had this?

will any shops being stocking them or should i wait until they come back in stock and order online? i can't get to glasgow that easy so not able to visit the store there.

Looking forward to it arriving. Please be tomorrow and not Friday as I used the work address and don't plan being there on Friday. Would be good to see my boys face when he gets it as he doesn't know it's been ordered. All those years of misery seeing him in Chelsea and Northampton gone inside 12 months.

Looking forward to it arriving. Please be tomorrow and not Friday as I used the work address and don't plan being there on Friday. Would be good to see my boys face when he gets it as he doesn't know it's been ordered. All those years of misery seeing him in Chelsea and Northampton gone inside 12 months.
. Should be Friday. Release day

Mine is in Swindon too.

I’m really hoping it’s here tomorrow as I’m not going to be in on Friday or Saturday when the postie arrives, which will then mean I won’t get it until Monday:(

will any shops being stocking them or should i wait until they come back in stock and order online? i can't get to glasgow that easy so not able to visit the store there.

Would have thought it would only be the shop in St Enoch Square on launch day.

JD will probably have them again and I would imagine thegersstoreonline will also have them available on release day

Back