New Home Top. Despatched.

Pics or it didnt happen... :))

Hopefully this works.

20530b9.jpg

Hopefully my postie has the sense to leave it with a neighbour or round the back of the house.

Son’s top came this morning. Nobody in so postman left a card instead of putting it through letterbox like he usually does :eek: He will have to wait till tomorrow now to pick it up.:(

Ain’t going to be happy.

Good stuff.

I'm hoping the collar is nice and snug round the neck as opposed to being baggy and loose fitting?? Anyone confirm??

Son’s top came this morning. Nobody in so postman left a card instead of putting it through letterbox like he usually does :eek: He will have to wait till tomorrow now to pick it up.:(

Ain’t going to be happy.
Got to be a mentally challenged/Nat postie.

Sorry, we tried to deliver your parcel on 23-05-2019 but there didn't seem to be anyone in. Please choose an option below :(

Missed mine by 15 minutes,could have easily stuck it through letterbox, posties defo a tim

The boys top has arrived, he doesn't know he has it so it will be a nice wee surprise for him coming in from school

23rwh7p.jpg

That looks like pure silk , and a fantastic colour of blue .

My only minor gripe is the two small red stripes round the collar and sleeve should be one blue and one red circa 1983. I’ve no idea why it’s two red .

Also the neck still to me looks big-I don’t know if danish ppl all have big heads and necks but each kit seems to encapsulate a big neck .

All in all though a belter and 8.5/10 for me .

Would’ve been a 10 if the stars were moved away from the crest and the pin stripe on the collar was 1 red 1 blue .

Mines delivered,Nice top.Like the "We Will Follow Rangers" on the white trim inside at the back but would have had WATP.As an old fat guy it'll no doubt hang in the wardrobe till next season.

My only minor gripe is the two small red stripes round the collar and sleeve should be one blue and one red circa 1983. I’ve no idea why it’s two red .

Also the neck still to me looks big-I don’t know if danish ppl all have big heads and necks but each kit seems to encapsulate a big neck .

Would’ve been a 10 if the stars were moved away from the crest and the pin stripe on the collar was 1 red 1 blue .
mugshot_1542293104207_13704531_ver1.0_1280_720.JPG

In the name of f uck.

In the name of f uck.
To be honest I agree with what he is saying.

And on the neck/collar thing I also hope it's not too loose/baggy.

And I've long been an advocate of removing the stars from round the crest.

A blue and a red line on the neck instead of 2 red ones would have been better.

Last edited:
Got to congratulate Hummel on all the strips so far, so much for cheap shyte and I won't be buying Hummel mob that were on here

Mine has apparently been delivered, but no one at home and the signature is a squiggle I've never seen before!

Back