New Home Top. Despatched.

iqa1eg.jpg

Mine still showing as in Swindon. Last year it was the same and it was delivered while still saying that. Hurry up %^*& sake

Card left by postman.Need to wait till Saturday to pick it up.Last year he put it through the letterbox:mad::confused:

Hummel really have exceeded all expectations.

A lot of folk were wanting a big brand like Nike or Adidas but there’s no way they would have made a bespoke kit like Hummel, we’d have ended with one of their templates that they’d have used for other clubs.

Get the medium and it’s to small, he is 6ft and slim build. Medium in all other clothes.

Hope this helps anyone looking to buy

Wow. I assume you mean an adult medium as opposed to a medium boys? Medium Boys is for a chest size of 26-28ins and an age of 7-8 years. If he’s that age and 6foot he’s a big lad. An Adult medium is for chest size 39-40 inches. All taken from gersstoreonline size guide.

Wow. I assume you mean an adult medium as opposed to a medium boys? Medium Boys is for a chest size of 26-28ins and an age of 7-8 years. If he’s that age and 6foot he’s a big lad. An Adult medium is for chest size 39-40 inches. All taken from gersstoreonline size guide.
I’d be amazed if he’s buying a medium boys for someone who’s 6ft unless he’s wearing it as a crop top

Sorry yes adults medium, he is only 14 hence why he is still the boy

My shirts were due to be delivered, got as far as my local sorting office, then sent back as it had invalid postal address aparently??
Will have to try and phone someone tomorrow.

Hoping JD in Livingston have stock tomorrow as won’t be through the way of the megastore for a few weeks. Adult medium & a mini kit for a 2 year old.

Good that it’s out so early for a change. Used to love getting the new top for the gala day or holiday when I was a kid.

Got home and got it on straight away.

Its beautiful. The blue is a proper Rangers blue, it feels superb quality and the fit is good.

I cannot find fault in it at all.

Well done Hummel. They have done a superb job so far.
Same fit as last year?

Back