New International Commercial Executive

Our recruitment in every department seems to have been excellent in recent years with massively noticeable results. Hopefully this is another one.
Indeed I truly believe from where we were in the comms and marketing to now...even to where we want to be. That this team here are building a legacy and take us to new heights on this side of the club and that will be the norm in years to come.

It's not possible to work at more than 100% capacity.
Whit! You mean when folk talk about giving 110% for the jersey they are talking crap :))

I’m really liking the way the club is going in the last few years all I have wanted is my club to be a modern , forward thinking football club and it looks like we are getting there.

You do get the feeling that our club is on a higher growth trajectory than ever before. A lot has changed in the world over the last 10 odd years but we seem far more professional and ambitious these days.

James Bisgrove looks to have been an amazing appointment. The board have done fantastically well recently
He didn't carry the can with the Castore fiasco very well, happy to be in front of cameras when plaudits are being handed out but was non existent at times. Not saying he hasn't been excellent for the club in bringing in revenue but the fans certainly aren't at the forefront of his mind

You do get the feeling that our club is on a higher growth trajectory than ever before. A lot has changed in the world over the last 10 odd years but we seem far more professional and ambitious these days.

Yet we seemingly can't provide lifelong fans with an acceptable standard of club shirts and branded sportswear.
Nor give a satisfactory response to complaints of shoddy goods...

Yet we seemingly can't provide lifelong fans with an acceptable standard of club shirts and branded sportswear.
Nor give a satisfactory response to complaints of shoddy goods...
To be fair plenty seem happy with their merchandise, although personally I do believe there's a quality issue that should be acknowledged by the club and fed back to Castore. Commercially though, as per the OP, we're in a good place.

Interesting appointment. Im really enjoying the professionalism and vision at the club. If this guy is as good as the Bisgrove appointment, its an exciting appointment.

Just what exactly are we expecting from this appointment?

What does success look like?

What is the “international strategy” he is talking about?

Whatever it is I hope he succeeds but it would be nice to know what it is.

If the job was advertised, they'll be a role profile online that will cover what duties the role entails.

I get the feeling he will have to be at the top of his game at all times if James Bisgrove is his boss.

Technically it is if you were working 8 hours per day then doubled your hours to 16 you would be at 200% capacity
Agreed, that old attitude is why many companies are limited by their own inertia. I can only give 100% he bleated to his superior.

Plus, it is also possible to increase output, and that's what I suggested.

Nishant will know. ;)

Back