New Kit Suppliers

Status
Not open for further replies.
So because they used a photo of Waghorn in the old Puma strip from a few seasons ago in the promo for the new lounges it means Puma are our new kit suppliers?
How do you get that kind of mentality?
One of the tables looked like a flat pack effort, looks like Ikea will be supplying all our furniture, better than MFI I suppose!

So because they used a photo of Waghorn in the old Puma strip from a few seasons ago in the promo for the new lounges it means Puma are our new kit suppliers?
How do you get that kind of mentality?
One of the tables looked like a flat pack effort, looks like Ikea will be supplying all our furniture, better than MFI I suppose!
It would be incredibly odd for Rangers to give them free advertising

Puma kits are dreadful.

And the wrong shade of blue.
also have ashleys fat paw prints over it, so its a no from me, ashley has our own super store full of his puma shite., his own shops scream Puma from the door and that gym at easterhouse has Puma as the standout add.

There's never been a Nike or Adidas at the table, Adidas currently sponsor the team with the historic paedophile ring being covered up or have you forgotten? Money over morals, %^*& Adidas and give me Gola over the morally corrupt.
You have no id
Puma kits are dreadful.

And the wrong shade of blue.
Puma is fine by me, better quality than Hummel, I do agree they could do with a kick up the arse in the kit design department though.

also have ashleys fat paw prints over it, so its a no from me, ashley has our own super store full of his puma shite., his own shops scream Puma from the door and that gym at easterhouse has Puma as the standout add.
It's because it's the biggest brand he has access to.

Puma already have a good track record for not being bullied by SD at the expense of Rangers and it's impossible for a UK based football club to avoid anything he has a finger in

It's because it's the biggest brand he has access to.

Puma already have a good track record for not being bullied by SD at the expense of Rangers and it's impossible for a UK based football club to avoid anything he has a finger in
I started boycotting them when they were in bed with him when he was ripping us off and the thought of them or him selling our tops in his slave shops again, i would ask whats the point of all these court cases when someone keeps handing him a leg up.

Doesnt matter mate, they've still associated that brand with Rangers.

It's either beyond unprofessional or it's unofficial confirmation

I don't think it's meant, I think the architects have just used that image being none the wiser about the connotations

We'll see soon enough I guess

If it was as simple as trying to team up with a kit supplier to take them on then I'd imagine we would have do e it a while ago.

Can you genuinely foresee Nike & Adidas altering their route to market & challenging one of their biggest retailers just to win our supplier contract?

I cant.
Sports Direct aren’t a major retailer for top end Adidas and Nike gear. Ashley is always bleating about not being supplied by them other than end of line.

I'm pretty sure the only way it will be Puma as if we are back with SD. Puma are pretty much SD's flagship brand and the biggest company he has an actively good working relationship with. They even have office space at his Shirebrook HQ, I would be astounded if we go with them again and the incompetence it would show.

I like Puma gear so its a shame, but to be fair they came up with a string of awful shirts for us.

It will be interesting to see what we end up getting but I would rule out hummel, puma & macron.

Is the Puma signage not just the advertising boards along the middle of the Sandy Jardine stand (within the screen) from a random goal scored

Last edited:
I'd hazard a guess that Bar 72 render was drawn up a few years ago...
why it wasn't changed before release is well..

unprofessional..

Doesnt matter mate, they've still associated that brand with Rangers.

It's either beyond unprofessional or it's unofficial confirmation

If Puma are supplying kits I hope they will be supplying retail services too. Retail with Sports Direct and Elite was disastrous. So third supplier should be a charm.

If Puma are supplying kits I hope they will be supplying retail services too. Retail with Sports Direct and Elite was disastrous. So third supplier should be a charm.

Is this possible without fatty though ? Is he not aligned with Puma ?

Is this possible without fatty though ? Is he not aligned with Puma ?
Fatty does do business with Puma. However, a deal with Rangers and Puma need not involve him. Puma do have their own retail division, and they could easily manage selling our merch.
We have battled to rid ourselves of the fat c*nt. It would be unacceptable to have him involved in any capacity with the new deal.

Please don’t be Puma. Whatever kit we win 55 in it will be iconic jersey that will be worn for years.

If the Far Eastern investment is true then it may well be Anta who will be looking to get into western markets.

Not ITK might I add, sheer guesswork.

I just associate us being really shite in Puma kits & they remind me of Ashley.
Unfortunately there probably isn't a label out there that can't be bought in one of his multitude of shops, Puma gear is good quality, their designs appear to be getting better, and if it's good enough for Ac Milan, Dortmund, Man City etc, it'll do for me.

Unfortunately there probably isn't a label out there that can't be bought in one of his multitude of shops, Puma gear is good quality, their designs appear to be getting better, and if it's good enough for Ac Milan, Dortmund, Man City etc, it'll do for me.

Where is it coming from that it’s Puma we’ve signed with ?

There are no other labels out there who have offices in fattys hq.

Puma is a no go without involvement with the Fatman.

We don’t know for sure.

Sherbrook Loyal has said wont be Macron or Umbro and folk were considering them the worst of those mentioned. I wouldn’t be surprised to see a surprise name get it
After watching last night's cup final, Pony?:))

Sports Direct aren’t a major retailer for top end Adidas and Nike gear. Ashley is always bleating about not being supplied by them other than end of line.

Do you envision any of the big kit suppliers both involving themselves with us and the Sports Direct wrangle for the sake of winning our business, regardless of how they view SD?

I just cant say
I just want the best deal for the club

My sons will be decked out in the kits no matter who makes them

It'll happen as soon as a picture of the first top comes out & everyone does a u turn.

Puma advertisements in the new bar 72 designs I think
Some of media saying it’s a artist picture or waggy and puma rather than old phone so suggesting we could be with puma.
Surely if was a artist drawing it would be someone other than waggy.

The way negotiations are handled these days we’d be wise to keep asking Nike for a £100 million kit deal until they say yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back