New Kit Suppliers

Status
Not open for further replies.

4ladsHAD

Unfortunately there probably isn't a label out there that can't be bought in one of his multitude of shops, Puma gear is good quality, their designs appear to be getting better, and if it's good enough for Ac Milan, Dortmund, Man City etc, it'll do for me.
Where is it coming from that it’s Puma we’ve signed with ?

PaxBritannica

It's literally just the old photo they've used for the rendering showing the PUMA branding that was on Ibrox
MAYBE, just maybe... it was an oversight from the designers who were using a picture that still has puma on them as a frame of reference.
Just saying lads.

StirlingBear

Unfortunately there probably isn't a label out there that can't be bought in one of his multitude of shops, Puma gear is good quality, their designs appear to be getting better, and if it's good enough for Ac Milan, Dortmund, Man City etc, it'll do for me.
There are no other labels out there who have offices in fattys hq.

Puma is a no go without involvement with the Fatman.

Candyass

Sports Direct aren’t a major retailer for top end Adidas and Nike gear. Ashley is always bleating about not being supplied by them other than end of line.
Do you envision any of the big kit suppliers both involving themselves with us and the Sports Direct wrangle for the sake of winning our business, regardless of how they view SD?

I just cant say
I just want the best deal for the club

My sons will be decked out in the kits no matter who makes them
It'll happen as soon as a picture of the first top comes out & everyone does a u turn.

thomsonstackle

The way negotiations are handled these days we’d be wise to keep asking Nike for a £100 million kit deal until they say yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.