New Kit Suppliers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't care who makes it if it's shite I'll still buy it to give the club financial support some of our Support are embarrassing bordering on pathetic if your not willing to wear a shitty brand badge on one side of your shirt to help the glorious RFC badge on the other side then you seriously need to re-evaluate which team you support

I don’t mind Macron, they are an up and coming company who do bespoke kits for all of their teams rather than put out lazy template kits like Adidas or Nike.

Do they pay more money than an Adidas or Nike and can they handle the volume and quantity that the Rangers support demand.

I don't care about a lazy template. I care about money, quality and performance.

Hummel quality was garbage and they couldn't deliver what was required for one of the biggest supports in football.

Do they pay more money than an Adidas or Nike and can they handle the volume and quantity that the Rangers support demand.

I don't care about a lazy template. I care about money, quality and performance.

Hummel quality was garbage and they couldn't deliver what was required for one of the biggest supports in football.
I bought a jacket and some polos at the sale last season all are great especially the jacket. Pretty disappointed we’ve had to leave them.

The last kit supplier thread somebody posted that they liked the Rugby kits Macron done and posted a pic. There was about three pages after that of the usual debate pisstake etc and before you know it it was doing the rounds on twitter that it was fact that we were going with macron.

Not to say its wrong or it wont be but I'm pretty sure the Macron rumours originated from the last thread on here and originated from one guy who said they made nice kits.

My opinion is that if we are to go with a brand it would have to be one that does not work with SD or at last does not like them or we will be in the same boat as we are with Hummel just now. Would rule out Puma for a start as they are Ashley's brand of choice.

Ultimately the best result for us would be nike or adidas, not for the strips but the clout they have over SD and any legal issues involving him would more than likely go away as he cant afford to upset either of those companies any further.

There's no real crap out there nowadays, give or take 1 or 2 so it doesn't really matter who it is. It's cash that counts. The ultimate would be an offer that fatty doesn't fancy matching

The Macron rumour came from here. It wasnt even a rumour, it was a suggestion.

Two pages of that thread later and it was getting used verbatim as the clubs next supplier.

It might be, but the rumour started on here and wasnt based on anything other than a posters suggestion.

Don't care who makes it if it's shite I'll still buy it to give the club financial support some of our Support are embarrassing bordering on pathetic if your not willing to wear a shitty brand badge on one side of your shirt to help the glorious RFC badge on the other side then you seriously need to re-evaluate which team you support
Post of the thread. As long as it has our badge on it am all in!!!

As long as the club secures the best possible deal that’s all that matters. Hopefully we can get out of the current retail mess before a new deal is done.

I don’t mind Macron, they are an up and coming company who do bespoke kits for all of their teams rather than put out lazy template kits like Adidas or Nike.

I agree, some of the Macron kits have been decent looking. Not sure about the quality of them and their availability. Macron are making decent kits for Dundee at the moment, especially the third kit commemorating the black watch.

I'd be very happy with them.

The quality of macron glasgow/scotland rugby gear is poor. Don’t wash well stitching in places come apart and shortages of kit in second half of last season for warriors gear. If your a 2xl normally you would need to buy a 4xl.

The quality of macron glasgow/scotland rugby gear is poor. Don’t wash well stitching in places come apart and shortages of kit in second half of last season for warriors gear. If your a 2xl normally you would need to buy a 4xl.

Well that's my argument fecked!!

I agree, some of the Macron kits have been decent looking. Not sure about the quality of them and their availability. Macron are making decent kits for Dundee at the moment, especially the third kit commemorating the black watch.

I'd be very happy with them.
I bought Macron gear from the Monaco club shop while on holiday a few years back, the quality was poor.

If it's macron, it's macron.

I remember people saying similar things about Hummel and they have been pretty good with their gear imo.

We ain't going to get an Adidas or Nike with Ashley hanging about.

That fat pig is fecking us over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back