New Kit Suppliers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mainstandbear

I know in the grand scheme of things it's not that important but do you think the board are still pursuing this and hope to make an announcement soon?

I would think so? Kind of important to get it sorted. Hopefully its the end of the road with fat prick ashley and SD.
Can’t see it mate looking forward to a Slazenger top and assorted training wear :confused: Probably made in China:confused:

Can't see much work being done at the likes of Nike, Adidas etc during the pandemic.Usually lots of new designs being released around now in preperation for new season, hasn't been too many released.

Loads of rumours flying about with Macron, would imagine it’s gonna be one of the smaller companies which is a shame tbh.

Can’t wait for the 100 page thread when it isn’t Nike or Adidas.
Sadly they are the scum's new supplier. Too old to be a fashion guru but I liked Hummel and the Jacket and polo shirts I did buy (in the sale last season = cheapskate!) are really nice and good quality. Pity we couldn't stick with them the big companies like Adidas and Nike tend to have similar generic kits save for the really big contracts they have. Hummel were different.

Sadly we won’t get one of the “big firms” until we can get rid of the phat one so best be prepared for a smaller deal with the likes of Macron etc.

Hopefully if it's a horrible supplier then it's only for a short period a year maybe to get our popularity back up amongst the top end suppliers

Last edited:
I don’t mind Macron, they are an up and coming company who do bespoke kits for all of their teams rather than put out lazy template kits like Adidas or Nike.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back