New level of obsession.

Clicked on this thinking "surely they couldn't produce something even more obsessed than their regular bile." Seems I was wrong. The hatred, bitterness and small-dick inferiority complex drips from almost every single sentence of that article. Got to love it.

Also for those saying the OP shouldn't be posting mentally challenged drivel and saying they're obsessed - sharing an article about Rangers written by a pedo-harbourer isn't obsessed. Dedicating your blog to your main rival, that's obsessed. If anyone posted regularly about the scum I'd be worried about them.

My girlfriend and whole family are Irish-heritage, catholic Celtic supporters and have the biggest set of green-tinted specs you could ever imagine.

Her uncle refuses to acknowledge anything positive about anything in Scottish football that is related to other clubs, convinced Celtic would be 10 points clear by xmas. Her dad actually refused to speak to anyone and vacated the dinner table when Livi beat them.

The thought of losing the league is incomprehensible, I honestly don't think they would leave the house for months if the trophy is at Ibrox come May.
And you plowing your bird up the stairs after 55 shouting 'oh stevie, oh stevie, oh stevie geeeeeee' while they sit downstairs in a funereal silence would be a new level of sickening to them. Get it done.

Talking about his kids by name is just fucking creepy. I knew Gerrard had a daughter but I never knew her name.

Why do they always try to peddle the line that Gerrard is some sort of thicko?

They are jealous as %^*& he is ours and is now Rangers through and through. Its painfully and embarrassingly obvious.

All this slippy g patter is so cringey and equally transparent.

“The Celtic Blog” now writing a blog about their rivals managers two year old son.

Gerrard Wants His Son To Grow Up A Sevco Fan. Why Not His Daughter Lourdes Too?
1 hour ago

One of the most ridiculous of all this month’s Sevco-centric stories was the one that some of the media were running last night, about how Gerrard said he hoped his son would grow up a Sevco supporter.
Oh really? Liverpool fans are going to love that one.
Most importantly, I’m moved to ask, “Really?”
I know Gerrard isn’t the sharpest tool in the box, but this is pig ignorance on an epic scale.
There is so much wrong with this story I don’t know where to start.
How about with this; he wants his son to grow up and join the ranks of the sectarian singers and anti-Irish racists?
Is that the kind of ambition he really wants to have for his kid?
When our supporters mock the Sevconites with “your grandchildren will be Celtic fans” is that just about football supremacy without end?
No, it isn’t.
It’s an acknowledgment that one of the things that will matter here is demographics. Our fan base continues to expand because we’re an inclusive and welcoming club. As time has gone by theirs has become ever more insular, their world view narrower.
That’s not a recipe for growth but regression.
This is the support that wallows in child abuse stuff … and I’ve heard Gerrard praise them as “magnificent” even on those nights for which UEFA has sanctioned the club.
If he wants a little history on the “institutions” at Ibrox I suggest he read Stephen O’Donnell’s incredible book which I reviewed in detail here.
There may be some households where bigotry will be so ingrained that it will produce Peepul who still want to “kill a 19th Century Terrorist before I die” but the next generation is going to detest all that stuff and everyone who’s a proponent of it.
That club will die a slow death. It’s been dying that slow death since its inception. Why do you think nobody came to the aid of Rangers?
Who wanted anything to do with an institution built on bigotry and hatred?
Civic Scotland walked the other way … and if anything the Ibrox NewCo which replaced it is even more hateful and destructive. More on that later.
In my view, Gerrard’s remarks are idiotic and makes a pretty big presumption about the kid himself, a kid who will certainly be a head smarter than his old man was, with all the advantages he’s going to have in life.
I have serious doubts that a young man growing up with a good education and a high standard of living is going to throw in his lot with some of the dregs of humanity.

Gerrard’s comments also suggest that the Ibrox honeymoon is going to go on forever and that is a very stupid assumption to make.
This ends in his sacking, and I think that’s pretty obvious to anyone with half a brain.
Once Celtic hoists the nine in a row flag the pressure on Gerrard will be enormous, the fans who currently laud him will be fuming with him as fear and loathing sweeps through the Ibrox support and the clamour for his head will force King’s hand.
His managerial career will have taken a major hit before it’s even properly started. There is no way he will ever be back at Anfield unless in the lowliest coaching capacity. Is he really going to pledge undying loyalty to the club that did that? I think not.
And why’s he focussed on his son anyway? He has other kids, right?
I could be speculating here but I think it is highly unlikely that Lourdes is ever going to put her name on an Ibrox season ticket.
When their fans sing about being up to their knees in 19th Century Terrorist blood how long do you think it will take her to realise “hey, that’s me they’re talking about.”
Gerrard has thus far managed to avoid much of the baggage that weighs that club down, but it is a matter of time before he’s caught up in the net.
It happens to them all. Warburton was a smart guy but he, like those before him, took his place on the pitch at Linfield for the bigot’s beano and so will this guy in due course.
It will haunt him for the rest of his career, if not his life.
How’s he going to answer the questions when his own kids ask him “Dad, what in God’s name were you doing there?”
Whoever wrote that is a complete and total dick. Never let reality interfere with their delusion.

Inclusive and welcoming? Of the f*cking LOLZ. does that include their support in the armed forces to scared to wear their uniform to their sty?

Mr Forrest prior to getting his internet history checked should write a blog about the ingrained culture of child sexual abuse at his own club with maybe a side note about their current manager and his abusive behaviour to his ex-partners

Very strange. I love how they genuinely seem to think that their club is inclusive whilst they hoist effigies of Protestants being hung, abuse Israelis constantly, pander in anti-Semitic abuse of their chairman, racially abuse black Rangers players, abuse those in the armed forces and encourage terror and death against those that aren’t catholic in the U.K..
Very inclusive indeed.

Yes.

Pig ignorance does seem to be a pretty big character flaw in your average bigot IRA FC fan

My girlfriend and whole family are Irish-heritage, catholic Celtic supporters and have the biggest set of green-tinted specs you could ever imagine.

Her uncle refuses to acknowledge anything positive about anything in Scottish football that is related to other clubs, convinced Celtic would be 10 points clear by xmas. Her dad actually refused to speak to anyone and vacated the dinner table when Livi beat them.

The thought of losing the league is incomprehensible, I honestly don't think they would leave the house for months if the trophy is at Ibrox come May.
Bloody hell mate, that sounds like hard work.

They are a toxic fan base who support a toxic club.
We have been saddled with the stinking neighbours from hell since that odious, bigoted club was created from the filthy sewers of the Barras.
Our dignified, upstanding football club is everything they could never and will never be. They know it and they’ve always known it, and the inferiority complex they carry around with them 24/7 is a very heavy cross to bear. We are their first thought in the morning and their last thought at night. Rangers FC and our unsurpassed support are the benchmark that they can never attain. They are nothing more than hate filled gargoyles and mongrels who don’t like to talk about Celtic. They only want to talk about Rangers. I like to remind them that my love for talking about Rangers is the only thing I have in common with them. #55 will finish them for sure.

James Forrest hangs on every word fantasy Phil writes and often quotes him in his blog posts .

That tells you everything you need too know about him .

Saddest part is it isn't just a minority of them that think like that, literally every mentally challenged I know is completely obsessed with us. They are inferior in every way, they know it and it drives them nuts, 55 will end them.

Why the need to talk about the Rangers Managers children, to write a blog on another mans children is perverse beyond belief.

if that was us writing about Lennon’s children the media would be up in arms to protect this children.

This guy is a weirdo and needs watched, not unusual for that lot though to want to be around children with there past.

Sick peado weirdo.

should be tracked down and dealt with and not by the police ;)

The “Celtic” blog must write at least 500+ blogs a year about Rangers and about 50 on Celtic and the ones that are about them usually have about 50 mentions of Rangers within the first two paragraphs.

This is also the same lowlife bigot who thinks it’s perfectly acceptable to sing terrorist songs & recently called abused children “ambulance chasers”.

Can you imagine what his parents must have been like to produce such a disgusting person?
r9iRtjo.jpg

I’m sorry but this needs to be reported to the police. A grown man writing about a two year old child and a young girl is disgusting, sinister and needs to be investigated.

The work of a diseased and dangerous mind.
The part about them being inclusive is hilarious, they hate anyone who isn’t Irish, Catholic or Palestinian ffs and anyone who isn’t one of the above appears to be more vile to appear to fit in.
As for our club... I can’t remember a time when I have seen more faces of all colours in a match day yet this myth about us being racist is constantly peddled.
My nephew goes to an R.C. School and he said there are large numbers who support us. I find it refreshing because it wouldn’t have happened in my day and by that I mean their mates and families wouldn’t have allowed it. We have changed dramatically and they are regressing.
55will year they them apart.

The kill a 19th Century Terrorist before a die song doesnt even exist. They twisted the words of build my gallows from 'that I might see before I die' into kill a 19th Century Terrorist before I die
They are sick.

Reading through this thread and was gonna ask about the "kill a 19th Century Terrorist before I die" this was the only explanation I could think of.

Just wow, the longest thing I have ever written about Celtc is that they are a bunch of wanks.
How do these people get through the day without having an aneurysm?

She must be some ride...

This is the perception of the club that that the wider Scottish society have of our club .... this is the effect of the drip drip that has been going on unchallenged for years ...

Unless our club get politically motivated and take pr seriously ... a lot of what the Weirdo is saying will be closer to the truth than we care to admit

we need a couple of astute political minds on our board urgently

It could be straight from the pages of Der Sturmer in the 1930's. James Forrest is clearly a very sick man.

Gerrard isnt the sharpest tool in the box ? Hes managing rangers ,has a CL winners medal ,played in world cups , got a stunning wife , beautiful family , shitloads of money and this guys sitting writing celtic blogs whos the f**king dafty

James Forrest is probably just jealous that Gerrard’s wife Alex wears Gucci & Armani dresses while that transvestite shops for his at Primark.

Back