New mitchell and Webb sitcom starts tonight

A lot to live up to, The Peep show was superb.

Watched the lot all over again recently on Netflix...forgot how wild Jezza was towards the end :p

I loved Peep Show. Missing it.

I'll end up watching this the same way I watch/listen to Liam and Noel's solo stuff, hoping it's as good as Oasis.

But it won't be.

Thought it was excellent

‘Your mum’s sexy… I meant your owner... I haven’t met your birth mother’

Just finished watching Peep Show again last night actually. Usually watch the full series twice a year.

My favourite show.

As above Super Hans is an amazing character but the one of the things I like about Peep Show is the strength of all the other characters especially Johnson.

Will need to use my VPN and get on 4 on demand and try watch this one.

The Peep Show episode where he runs over and kills the girlfriends family dog, tries to burn it, then ends up eating it in front of the family had my stomach hurting I laughed that much

Will give it a whirl tonight.

The episode of Peep Show where they lock the burglar in the flat (Bottom rip off) is excellent and also the one where Jez takes a job as an odd job man for Russell the Orgazoid. Jez literally becomes his 'handy' man.

They can't really seem to play anyone other than Mark and Jez. The mannerisms, intonation etc is all the same.

Nothing will top Peep Show, best comedy in the past 10 year easily.

Yeah peep show is hilarous, one-off sort of stuff and I feel that whenever these two guys end up in a comedy show together, comparisons will inevitably be made. However I will watch it :)

Back