New Mygers tiers announced

Going by my points on the email, I don't think Brondby 15pts has been added yet. So January for those and Lyon I think.

What do we think the person on the highest points are on?

Know someone on 1764 which must be high up.

Am 1667

My only concern is that the email seems to indicate every tier can apply for Celtic

@Greg Marshall correct me if I’m wrong but I believe communication was issued at the start specifically stating Celtic tickets would only be for those in gold?
The T&C's on the website state only Gold Members have the chance of Celtic games.

My only concern is that the email seems to indicate every tier can apply for Celtic

@Greg Marshall correct me if I’m wrong but I believe communication was issued at the start specifically stating Celtic tickets would only be for those in gold?
Yes every can apparently. Whether they are taken into consideration is another matter

Am 1667
1685 for me and 1669 for my son, he's catching up to me by buying his programmes for every home game, he always bought them at the stadium anyway but is now paying postage on them as he can get points that way.

Feel like I’m further away from gold than before and I’ve done everything I can to increase my MyGers points since the last update. I’ve applied for every away game so far this season and Motherwell was the first one I got. I understand there has to be a system for allocating tickets and a lot of people are going to miss out a lot of the time. Unfortunate but inevitable.

I agree broadly with the concept, but I think there has to be greater scope in allowing people to move up the ladder.

Increasing the amount of points needed to move out of bronze is an absolute piss take. They can stick that up their arse. £40 saved for next yet for me

It was meant to be exclusive to gold. If that’s changed it’s not been communicated to us

Just add it to the list of things they’ve changed

1512pts for me.

Last season - Gold
Start of this season - Relegated to Silver
Sept/Oct - Promoted to Gold
Today - Relegated back to Silver.

Think I'm going to be one of those yoyo fans on this scheme and im back to struggling for tickets for upcoming away matches.

Last edited:
Still missing 25 points for RTV despite the latest update email saying everyone has had their points updated. Anyone else noticed this?
May also be missing but no idea how to see?
Email them and ask for a breakdown

My pal bought it in the May and it still wasn’t in his total until September. Had to chase them up to add his points in and provide a receipt, genuinely :D

Am 1667
I would say about 1850 or slightly more. I am on 1786 but wasn’t on maximum TC points and have been buying programmes at the ground not online this season.

1512pts for me.

Last season - Gold
Start of this season - Relegated to Bronze
Sept/Oct - Promoted to Gold
Today - Relegated back to Silver.

Think I'm going to be one of those yoyo fans on this scheme and im back to struggling for tickets for upcoming away matches.
You’re like the Sally Gunnell of MyGers

I got offered a Motherwell ticket on Saturday and it said I was now gold from being silver. Today I’m now back on silver.

I would say about 1850 or slightly more. I am on 1786 but wasn’t on maximum TC points and have been buying programmes at the ground not online this season.
Going to presume you were on 13 or 14 TC points and went to all friendlies?

Definitely don’t think it’s as high as 1850 tbh

Are points accrued on a 5 year rolling basis, as in every year a previous year drops off?

Feel like I’m further away from gold than before and I’ve done everything I can to increase my MyGers points since the last update. I’ve applied for every away game so far this season and Motherwell was the first one I got. I understand there has to be a system for allocating tickets and a lot of people are going to miss out a lot of the time. Unfortunate but inevitable.

I agree broadly with the concept, but I think there has to be greater scope in allowing people to move up the ladder.
Previous seasons loyalty will be propping the gold members up.

Going to presume you were on 13 or 14 TC points and went to all friendlies?

Definitely don’t think it’s as high as 1850 tbh
Whatever the maximum was I was 3 below it so a potential 45 points. Yes I ticked for everything :p

Whatever the maximum was I was 3 below it so a potential 45 points. Yes I ticked for everything :p
Historic points were only 5, so you’d have been on 12 TC points

So based on that, it solidifies my belief the max is around 1815.

15 points per euro away game going forward

Historic points were only 5, so you’d have been on 12 TC points

So based on that, it solidifies my belief the max is around 1815.

15 points per euro away game going forward
Ah I thought they had adjusted the historic points too.

Back