New Mygers tiers announced

Unsure if you can get the unlimited package if you’re a ST holder?

I’ve always thought you couldn’t so stuck with the basic annual package? Would be handy to know as if you can, I’ll buy the unlimited one and set up a vpn for my dad to watch the games

Pretty sure you can, just need a vpn turned on when buying it.

@Valley Bluenose will keep us right though!

Are you ordering each programme as an individual item so making multiple checkouts and payments or are you adding all the ones you want into your basket, paying in one go and then receiving them in separate envelopes?
The postage is included in the price for each programme as individual items. So the cost is the same if you buy them one at a time or a few together and they’re sent out packaged individually.

Unsure if you can get the unlimited package if you’re a ST holder?

I’ve always thought you couldn’t so stuck with the basic annual package? Would be handy to know as if you can, I’ll buy the unlimited one and set up a vpn for my dad to watch the games
Pretty sure you can, just need a vpn turned on when buying it.

@Valley Bluenose will keep us right though!
I'm sure we have loads of ST holders who have the Unlimited (overseas) package, some for the points and some so they get to see all the Away matches, so don't see an issue with that at all. Could have a ST holder who - in normal times - travels overseas frequently with his work for example. You do need the VPN on when buying it, of course, or you wouldn't see it offered as an option.

I'm 99.9% certain its not an issue but should be easy for a ST holder with the Unlimited subscription to come on and confirm.

The postage is included in the price for each programme as individual items. So the cost is the same if you buy them one at a time or a few together and they’re sent out packaged individually.
I get you now, thanks

I'm sure we have loads of ST holders who have the Unlimited (overseas) package so don't see an issue with that at all. Could have a ST holder who - in normal times - travels overseas frequently with his work for example.

I'm 99.9% certain its not an issue but should be easy for a ST holder with the Unlimited subscription to come on and confirm.
Thanks mate

I’m going to look into that then, extra £ to the club on something that’ll actually get used for a change :D

I'm sure we have loads of ST holders who have the Unlimited (overseas) package, some for the points and some so they get to see all the Away matches, so don't see an issue with that at all. Could have a ST holder who - in normal times - travels overseas frequently with his work for example. You do need the VPN on when buying it, of course, or you wouldn't see it offered as an option.

If the ticket site is a separate log in etc from the main site and RTV I don't see how they couldn't have both?

1685 for me and 1669 for my son, he's catching up to me by buying his programmes for every home game, he always bought them at the stadium anyway but is now paying postage on them as he can get points that way.

1685 for me and 1652 for my old da.

Two of the old lads in our supporters club are in the high 1700s.

Tbf though, they've been everywhere, including Ufa.

I think @Aww Skew concern is that he wouldn't get the MyGers points for overseas RangersTV if he was a ST holder. I'm virtually certain its not an issue.

Will be easily confirmed by others.
I agree, can't see that being an issue. especially if we have overseas season ticket holders who get to most matches but use RTV for the ones they don't make it to.

I think @Aww Skew concern is that he wouldn't get the MyGers points for overseas RangersTV if he was a ST holder. I'm virtually certain its not an issue.

Will be easily confirmed by others.
Aye I’d only be paying the £ if I got the points too but it would help my dad watch the games so a win/win

If I wouldn’t get the extra points then it’s not really worthwhile paying an extra £240 when I already have the £60 subscription

Aye I’d only be paying the £ if I got the points too but it would help my dad watch the games so a win/win

If I wouldn’t get the extra points then it’s not really worthwhile paying an extra £240 when I already have the £60 subscription
Absolutely mate. Someone will confirm I'm sure but I don't think it would be an issue.

I think we should start a MyGers FAQs thread and update the first post anytime there’s a question that should’ve already been answered by the club :D
I'd offer to do it but not having MyGers doesn't help me with accuracy of the info provided :))

Mind you I do have MyGers points across my three Non-MyGers Season Ticket accounts :cool:

Surprised yours is so low. Presumably you’ve not bought a few add ons? Would’ve thought you’d be mid 1700s

No add ons mate.

If the time comes when I need to, then I will.
Makes sense! Now it’s calmed down I’ve realised there’s 0 need to buy anything other than tickets/RTV so saving myself the £ and hassle

Very few golds I know buy add ons now because there’s no point once you’re above 1600 - brondby probably close to lowest allocation you’d get in Europe and it’s went down to 1585 and even less on official

Anyone on over 1650 is laughing because that’s you virtually guaranteed to remain gold for 2/3 years

Do you get points for a pie and a drink?
I’ve bought one each game and it’s money to the club
It probably isn't, often the concessions pay a fee for the privilege of running the service and keep the income - anyone know if this is the case here?

I dont have a mygers membership but have thought about getting one. Is there a points list on what you'd need to make each Bronze, Silver and Gold. Where would you be able to see it?

I dont have a mygers membership but have thought about getting one. Is there a points list on what you'd need to make each Bronze, Silver and Gold. Where would you be able to see it?
Post #155 has the graphic of what you get points for. Its based on the last 5 years and any ticket purchases need to have been made in your own name via your Rangers Account if you have one. Tier thresholds are given in the OP of this thread. FAQ:

I'm not in a position to do it anyway, but I won't be even considering buying EH package or Champions Wall just to get into Gold.

The club will introduce a other big ticket item soon and it'll just become ridiculously expensive to keep up.

I want gold to get greater access to away tickets (I am only 26 points away) but if I don't get there with my normal purchasing behaviours, then so be it.

Log into your rangers ticket account and scroll down where it says hi whoever and click on it. You will be able to see how many points you have even if you aren't a member

One of our members has been everywhere abroad including Ufa but was 25 points short of a Brondby ticket so isn't best pleased, unfortunately for him he took the stance of refusing to give other Scottish teams his "blue pound" and didn't sign up to away games like many others, although he then started looking for tickets for them the year before last, its cost him now though.

how many points do you get for registering for away games and how many for getting a ticket for away games? do we get points for attending Ibrox? what about cup games at Hampden?

how many points do you get for registering for away games and how many for getting a ticket for away games? do we get points for attending Ibrox? what about cup games at Hampden?
All in the graphic in post #155 mate. Although, for this season at least, points for domestic Aways will not be added until the end of the season.

Back