New national manager?

Maybe they will go for a hero of the Tartan Army, even if he hasn't done a lot as a manager. Get your money on Henrik Larsson :cool:

John Hughes or John Collins would be decent appointments.

But to be honest I couldn't give less of a f*ck.

It should be Michael Stewart, he knows everything about Scottish football.

Would be a perfect match for the Tranny Army - they deserve each other.

This is inspired. The type of insight surely only an SFA think tank could produce.

Will be Gemmill as the SFA don’t have the balls to go for a non-Scot as a manger and they’ll use the logic that hiring the Under-21s coach worked for England .

Scot Gemmill or Malky MacKay, John Collins or John Hughes.

If that's the level of appointment then it doesn't matter if there is a back-door play-off to the Euro's or a 48 team World Cup.

The TA will have to content themselves with trips October in Lichenstein or an ex-Soviet state in March.

Think it will be Malky , possibly Clarke. Like most of the recent SFA appointments it will be someone with a Celtic connection.

Big Sam is as docgy as they come but that is still a very good shout.
He is certainly a great organiser of teams and a very capable manager.
He would probably do better than most candidates.
But he does like a pound note.

Doubt he would get out of bed for what the SFA will be willing to pay

I would give it to the current ladies team manager Michelle Kelly.
1 she got to a World Cup
2 she can beat Brazil
3 probably better than any of the rest
4 couldn’t give a monkeys about the national team.

Joe Jordan would be a good appointment, I think, but he never even rates a mention.

A wealth of experience, passionately Scottish and a few appointments back was suggested by Graeme Souness (whose opinion is worthy of respect.)

In truth, I no longer really care and would love to see them fuck it up with an idiot like MacKay but the lingering hope is that, long term, us Bears can get back on board with what is, after all, our National team and not the property of the self-proclaimed embarrassment that is the Tartan Army.

Some guy on a Facebook page says the SFA should sound out Martinez :)):)) seemingly he’s a distant relation to his wife and rumours they want to live here

Curious who people think will take over the National team? in this state, total shambles. Went on odds checker and even Murty was getting thrown about.

Derek McInnes I think it will be , took Aberdeen as far as he’s ever going to.

Matters not a f@ckin Jot , our game is being run by complete and utter amateurs with mentally challenged leanings.
PS when national news channels interview a spokesman yup a spokesman for the Tartan Army you know the games f@cked.
On Rangers On.

Laughable when you see some of the comments with usernames like True Loyalist ...
“Fck um I’ve turned my back on my country!”

Back