New Podcast available - Gerrard Evolution of a Revolution Q&A (Part 1)

Enjoyable listen guys.
I think it will be next summer when the likelihood of Steven leaving will increase, it would be brilliant if we could keep him beyond this season though. I think that might partly depend on how we compete in Europe and possible offers from England. I'm sure Steven is relishing defending our title in front of our supporters this season. I think Michael Beale would certainly be a contender for a future manager vacancy with us.

Downloaded it and looking forward to listening to this. The way you guys have gone really in depth and disected season by season is a testament to you both. You will never get anywhere near this quality of production anywhere else in this country. And I include the mainstream media in that.

Excellent stuff again guys. Well worth the Chief Executive donation every month.

Downloaded it and looking forward to listening to this. The way you guys have gone really in depth and disected season by season is a testament to you both. You will never get anywhere near this quality of production anywhere else in this country. And I include the mainstream media in that.

Excellent stuff again guys. Well worth the Chief Executive donation every month.

That’s incredibly kind of you to say, and very much appreciated!

Really enjoyed this guys, really liked the honesty around the times it wasn’t going so well (just before COVID). Would’ve been very easy to look at it with more bias since we know it had a happy ending!

Back