New Predator boots- 8th Sept

Would happily pay it if I had it.

The old ones were my first pair of Preds, superb boots.

The documentary with Craig Johnston developing them is great. Disappointing that they were never an affordable boot for youngsters.

Loved the originals! One of my favourite pair of football boots I had.

I think they were £120 when they first came out?

Love these!

IMG_4504.jpg

Price is an absolute shambles.

Anyone remember the Predator goalie gloves? With the ridges on the back. Horrendous gimmick for gloves.

Also identical to the 1999 version if anyone remembers them.

Identical.

Was just thinking that they were very similar to a previous design.

My aunt used to be a manager at Sports Division so I got Predators every year at visit price. Well the auld man did at any rate :)

The reason they're £300 is because they're a limited edition. Most people buying them will be collectors and not just wearing them on a Sunday afternoon.

Those saying they're identical to the Predator Precision from 2000/01 - that's the point! They're limited edition remakes. :)

I bought both of these a couple of years ago for £250 each and I could probably get £500 each for them. Got loads of other older boots that are going for a fortune now as well.

Adidas-Predator-Instinct-Acceleration.jpg

64190.jpg

Back when I had more money to burn I would have paid that. I've had so many different Predators over the years and have loved them, but it's a scandalous price to pay for boots I agree.

Nostalgia kicking in. They're nice but you would have to be mental to shell out £300 on a pair of football boots unless you're rolling in it.

Also identical to the 1999 version if anyone remembers them.

Identical.

I'm looking at them thinking they're exactly the same as a pair I had when playing under 18's.

Had a few different pairs over the years growing up, always loved them.

Predators are class but there's no way I would shell out £300 for a pair of boots. Not overly enamoured by that colour choice either. Stick with the copas at £80

Had several pairs of preds over the years & they look the business.

You will not find a finer boot however than the Copa Mundial.

The reason they're £300 is because they're a limited edition. Most people buying them will be collectors and not just wearing them on a Sunday afternoon.

Those saying they're identical to the Predator Precision from 2000/01 - that's the point! They're limited edition remakes. :)

I bought both of these a couple of years ago for £250 each and I could probably get £500 each for them. Got loads of other older boots that are going for a fortune now as well.

Adidas-Predator-Instinct-Acceleration.jpg

64190.jpg

Love the ronaldo boots

Back