Rangers History New Rangers book available to pre order "1872 - Stories of Rangers Players of Yesteryear"

This type of book on Rangers has long been overdue so i'm really looking forward to it and hopefully other volumes as well. I know at one time Polar Books had planned a Rangers edition of their excellent series of A-Z books on every player who made a first team appearance for a particular club. I think Robert McElroy was involved in the planned Rangers edition but for whatever reason it never came to fruition, although there was a Yahoo version in the series. So i wish you every success with this venture.

It'd be hard work for any club, but particularly ours considering 2012-2016.

There is a book called Rangers Player by Player which does what you described. Not sure to which year it extends. Late 90s I think.

We have far more pressing things to talk about this morning after that debacle last night, but can I just bump this back up the board please, in case anyone hasn't seen it.

This is when you tell us that in 1894 Rangers lost 6-0 to celtic and lag 18 points behind them with six to play and won the league on the last day with number of vowels in the name used to split the sides.

We have far more pressing things to talk about this morning after that debacle last night, but can I just bump this back up the board please, in case anyone hasn't seen it.
This is a safe haven from the understandable rage and outrage toxicity from last night.

This or the Rachel Riley thread in Lounge.

This is when you tell us that in 1894 Rangers lost 6-0 to celtic and lag 18 points behind them with six to play and won the league on the last day with number of vowels in the name used to split the sides.
You only really need to go back to 2005 ;)

This book looks fantastic,great effort putting in the time to do all the research to put it together.
I am sure it will be a great read,excited to get my hands on a copy.
Well done and good luck with the book @dh1963.

Just a quick update on the book, as it's now available to pre order on Amazon. Link at bottom of this post and will update the OP.

My thanks to everyone who has already ordered it, the publisher contacted me yesterday to let me know they are happy with interest so far.

I can imagine there will be future Rangers books about last night's heroics!

Just a quick update on the book, as it's now available to pre order on Amazon. Link at bottom of this post and will update the OP.

My thanks to everyone who has already ordered it, the publisher contacted me yesterday to let me know they are happy with interest so far.

I can imagine there will be future Rangers books about last night's heroics!

Book arrived this morning. Looking forward to the read.

Back