New Rangers, Castore training top

The next big national news story won't be job losses from covid - it'll be families going bankrupt due to over purchase of Castore gear!! o_O :D

Castore are trying to generate footfall in the new store, yeah its busy just now, but as it loses novelty Castore need to keep it viable. I understand the frustration with people who dont live near the stadium or in the country. Its important to realise that those who do though, want a retail experience thats worth them going to the shop, rather than just ordering online and leaving the shop as a loss leader rather than a viable business.

It's nice, I do think they should concentrate on fulfilling existing orders and managing customer expectations first.

Also update stock online to reflect the products being sold at the store.

They have been fulfilling existing orders, by issuing refunds, as they can't fulfill original orders.

Emails have been sent out, stating this.

Have to think, Castore were most definitely not prepared for the demand from our support, which in may ways, is very much regrettable, as far as they are concerned.

No need for the giant Rangers on the back, had hoped for more subtle Castore gear moving away from this style

They've had some amount of problems with delivering orders, I'm not surprised stuff is only available in the shop for now.

Again, I know. There's alot of products not exclusive to the store that are not online.

I get doing store exclusives as it creates a demand.

Not everyone can get to the store so it's the rest of the non-exclusive stuff that I'd like to see online.
Yeah. And not everyone lives in the UK. Some of us ex-pats are MORE than willing to spend some cold hard cash...

They have been fulfilling existing orders, by issuing refunds, as they can't fulfill original orders.

Emails have been sent out, stating this.

Have to think, Castore were most definitely not prepared for the demand from our support, which in may ways, is very much regrettable, as far as they are concerned.

They claimed to be ready for the demand, and had analysis of sales figures to further back this claim of being ready.

Cancelling orders is unprofessional and had they managed expectations better, most people would be more understanding. Sending out emails cancelling orders is just that, they aren't fulfilling all orders.

They need to do better at managing the supporters expectations by being realistic about what they can deliver in the current climate.

Just wish they would send me the clothes I bought 10 days ago, or, at lease respond to me!!!

Grumpy B:mad:

7ZsHGUg.gif

feel totally let down by castore. Im a st holder in Swindon, I only get up for some home games - they haven’t even sent me an email let alone my pre ordered home & now im unable to get half the stuff as i live hundreds of miles away. They are supplying Scotland’s biggest football club not flogging to hipsters from a London boutique.
Aw please no lol

They’ll be a market

Disappointing that they continually have in store exclusives, especially since there’s a lockdown and most of us who usually travel to Ibrox on match days don’t get the opportunity to swing by the shop.

Back