New Rangers Kit Video Leaked !!

Strips look good, home top neck looks far too wide. I will have to get the neck taken in to fit my skinny neck.

I don't know if they'll grow on me but I'm seriously underwhelmed with them. Plus I really do hate the hummel logo looks like a wee mad bluebottle or something preferred the writing on its own.

After years of identikit ‘template’ designs, I really like what they’ve done with the badges embedded in the home kit. Prefer this Hummel logo too. Very pleased!
Red kit does look a little plain, be interested if there’s any wee individual touches close up.

I wasn't aware there was an age restriction

I'm not sure where I said that there was? It is up to each individual to decide for him/herself. I personally feel that I am a tad past that point now - but the three kits all look cracking, bears can buy them without worrying about funding fatman and that is all that matters.

7v8vjzl.jpg

k3h7fuu.jpg

Watched the video and sang the add ons along the way.

Home top looks the business, I like the badge and I like the small RFC embedded all over the home top. Actually think the neck line and band around the sleeves adds a bit of quality to it.

Hummels is different and I like that.

Now, let's see us lift trophies and titles wearing it.

Need to see them with the lights turned on, 3rd top cracker , home top is just ok nothing special, red top looks like a training top..

Looks like they have kept the shade of blue from this season's home top, which I am very happy with.

After watching the video I personally don’t think there is anything wrong with the voice over.

It’s a guy saying our song, it’s not like he’s saying we love them and that the greatest thing in the world.

I'm happy with the 3 of them can't wait to go into the St enoch's gers store and purchase them.
Let's go Rangers!

I'm totally inconsistent on this given I loved the orange strips, but I have always thought that the 3 Rangers tops should be blue for home, then a red and a white for away games.
Those are what everyone would say are the Rangers colours, and they don't remotely clash so you don't need lilac or black or anything else.

Think of the Scott Nisbett goal v Bruges. A great away strip, and simply the same design as the blue jersey but the colours changed about.

Not too impressed. The collar looks weird on the home kit, they really messed that up. The red stripes should be more dominant and have three, and what’s with the white diamond!. The red one looks like something Aberdeen would wear I hope we don’t wear don that kit at any point next season. (Excuse the pun) The black one seems the best of the lot, but even that’s pretty meh. However what happened to the orange? Don’t tell me we bowed to pressure?

More important, who gets the money? I hope SD don’t get a dime or I won’t be buying

Last edited:
Not too impressed. The collar looks weird on the home kit, they really messed that up. The red stripes should be more dominant and have three, and what’s with the white diamond!. The red one looks like something Aberdeen would wear I hope we don’t wear don that kit at any point next season. (Excuse the pun) The black one seems the best of the lot, but even that’s pretty meh. However what happened to the orange? Don’t tell me we bowed to pressure?

More important, who gets the money? I hope SD don’t get a dime or I won’t be buying
I know what you mean about the collar its neither a v or a crew its a mish mash of both

Don't like any of them tbh.

The home kit looks basic & reminds me of the diadora one from the early noughties where each strip had a unique pattern or something.

Prefer this seasons

[

If a Red away top was good enough for Davie Cooper then it's good enough for next season :)

Always wanted this red away top back in the day but never managed it, Hopefully we see a re-run of Rangers playing in a Red Top white shorts combo next season

That was my first ever Rangers top :)

To be honest the initial feedback Hummel recieved was that most didn’t like the ironed on badges , they’ve probably gone out of their way to do embroidered badges for this year only for bears to discover the rubber ironed on ones last quite well ! :D

I disliked the rubber badges initially because the had quite an “edge” on them and I thought they’d come off easily. But to be fair, they did last very well. As good as new on both my kids strips.

All 3 of them look great. A huge upgrade on this season's kit. The home one is an absolute beauty.
Always amazes me why people use superlatives for something that is basically another blue Rangers top, bar a different collar it’s just the same as last years.
Oh well each to their own. Even though I’m far too old to bother with buying football tops.

Last edited:
I wish they would get the lyrics right also, and drop the Dundee Hamilton pish.
Majorly disappointing! I wrote to club SLO saying we need to reclaim our anthem. We needed a campaign to get the correct words back. As long as Dundee Hamilton is included, so will FTP and the Vatican. Shambles

If the badges are embroidered & are generally better quality than this year it will be a big improvement.

Training gear far better quality.

Majorly disappointing! I wrote to club SLO saying we need to reclaim our anthem. We needed a campaign to get the correct words back. As long as Dundee Hamilton is included, so will FTP and the Vatican. Shambles

Glad we are on the same page here . Get the proper words sung , how hard can it be .

Singing it at a game and using it in an official club promotional video are two entirely different things . You know that right ?

I sing the sash at games but I don’t expect it to be used to sell season books ffs .
whats the other words?
Follow follow we will follow Rangers
Everywhere anywhere we wil follow on
Follow we will follow Rangers
If we go to Dublin we will follow on

Follow follow we will follow Rangers
Everywhere anywhere we wil follow on
Follow we will follow Rangers
If we go to Dublin we will follow on

On my record it’s not Dublin either mate it’s Europe . It’s very old - I’ll dig it out .

Details on the home shirt are properly nice. Like the black/blue one too.
PM a link to the video if anyone has it, not seen it yet, they keep getting deleted.

One thing I'm pretty pleased about is the quality of the kits this season. Mine still looks brand new and even my wee boys top which he has had on loads still looks mint. Compared to the Puma one the season before the quality is night and day.

Back