New Rangers Mug Needed

BlueStar440

It was a sad day today - i broke my beloved Rangers mug that i have had for 20 years.

Any suggestions of where to get a decent replacement? A quick google search doesnt come up with much other than a load of McEwens Lager retro mugs that dont actually appear to have a Rangers crest or badge on them.

Standard kinda answer but I bought a cracking mug from the early 90's on eBay recently. Quite a few go on there and relatively cheap.

It was a sad day today - i broke my beloved Rangers mug that i have had for 20 years.

Any suggestions of where to get a decent replacement? A quick google search doesnt come up with much other than a load of McEwens Lager retro mugs that dont actually appear to have a Rangers crest or badge on
them.
I know it’s not the same but Help for Heroes are doing free del just now I just got a couple of nice mugs there yesterday

Danny_Dyer_Merch.JPG

Any suggestions of where to get a decent replacement? A quick google search doesnt come up with much other than a load of McEwens Lager retro mugs that dont actually appear to have a Rangers crest or badge on them.

i do some great mugs.

I could also perhaps recreate the one you broke.

What size are those mate?

Looking for a huge one,my Grandsons bought me an enormous 'Best Grampa in the World' one which probably holds two normal cups but I've became used to it over the years and looking for a replacement without sacrificing my intake:)

Just hang on bud #55 mugs will be out soon

May I suggest that Rangers make a special mug with the image of Craig whyte and or fatboy at the bottom of the inside. That way every time you have a cuppa your pouring boiling water over those two treacherous rhats

May I suggest that Rangers make a special mug with the image of Craig whyte and or fatboy at the bottom of the inside. That way every time you have a cuppa your pouring boiling water over those two treacherous rhats
No thanks, I want to chill with a cuppa

This is the type of tat I’m looking forward to buying from the Rangers store as much as the clothing.

Do we think the shop will be selling items like this? As it’s a Castore store I was thinking it would be clothing of the Castore brand only?

Do we think the shop will be selling items like this? As it’s a Castore store I was thinking it would be clothing of the Castore brand only?

In the RTV interview with Tom Beahon he mentioned that a load of Rangers ducks had arrived in their office. I did think like you that it would only be clothing until that interview so hopefully there will be other stuff there.

I guess we’ll find out tomorrow.

Check out Etsy. I got my dad one and it had some of the legends on it. John Greig, Coops, Mccoist. It’s a nice mug, think the company are from Fife. Just type in Rangers mugs and I’m sure you will get some nice ones on there.

What size are those mate?

Looking for a huge one,my Grandsons bought me an enormous 'Best Grampa in the World' one which probably holds two normal cups but I've became used to it over the years and looking for a replacement without sacrificing my intake:)

mate I can do bigger mugs

standard mug is10oz

big mug 15oz

and I could coupe up with something completely bespoke.

I know it's not been a priority, but now that everything is running so well operationally and we are finally out of the clutches of fatty Ashley, I would love to see more merchandise.

When I was young I had Rangers curtains, bedding, wall paper, alarm clock, lamp etc. We really are missing a trick by not having the same level of available merchandise as before.

There are millions of fans worldwide who would buy anything with a Rangers Crest on it. We used to have a catalogue we sent out to fans and you could order the stuff directly from the club. Be a good revenue stream to get back to.

I know it's not been a priority, but now that everything is running so well operationally and we are finally out of the clutches of fatty Ashley, I would love to see more merchandise.

When I was young I had Rangers curtains, bedding, wall paper, alarm clock, lamp etc. We really are missing a trick by not having the same level of available merchandise as before.

There are millions of fans worldwide who would buy anything with a Rangers Crest on it. We used to have a catalogue we sent out to fans and you could order the stuff directly from the club. Be a good revenue stream to get back to.

Agree and also think we should be a better range for kids and babies such as a talking Broxi bear which would be a big seller I think and ,bring back the clocks that used to play follow follow when the gates opened.

Buy direct... support the club

I had a chunky white mug with the Union flag and Rangers on it, my favourite cup for a couple of years before it got broken, I’d probably pay 20 or 30 for a replacement if I ever saw one.

illogical but tea and its delivery system are important matters !

Back