New Rangers related book ' 10 matches 10 players '

tattiet

Thanks to Mark for allowing me to plug my 1st book about Rangers ' 10 matches 10 players '

In May the Monday and Tuesday after the 2 nil win v Celtic my mate and I based ourselves in Stan Gordon's Rangers pub in Blantyre. I live down South have since 1984 and the last 5 years or so organised a number of charity events in London including a charity dinner for Fernando and the Ray Wilkins Memorial game at Sutton United 2018 .
The book looks at 10 games from 10 ex players , some obvious ones like Tam Forsyth 1973 Cup Final, wee Bud Barcelona , Nacho Fiorentina away , Barry Ferguson Scottish Cup Final , Ian Durrant winning the league up at Abedeen and The Goalie away at Leeds . All the players were different class to interview and shared their stories with great pride and passion .Fernando kindly did the foreword before his sad recent passing and Gregory Campbell MP for East Londonderry kindly acknowledged this with some words just before it went to the printers . Gregory was guest speaker when I organised the Fernando dinner in London October 2015 . I've struck what I think is a decent deal with my publisher so that £1.50 from each sale will go to the ex Rangers players benevolent fund..Also any pubs , clubs or shops who stock it will also get £1.50 for each sale . It will be £12.99 in pubs etc or £14.99 if bought on line including postage. We've avoided going down the Waterstones etc route , as I wanted to raise some money for the ex players fund . I'm holding a wee launch on Wed 6th Nov at the Stonefield Tavern around 6.30pm if anyone wants to pop along , hoping to have Ian Durrant , big Marvin and the Goalie present to sign copies. The day after before the Porto home game I'm hoping to be in Nachos pub and the Wee Rangers club with some copies

Any clubs interested or anyone wants to pre order the book can do it at www.rangers10matches.com Those purchased before the 6th Nov will automatically enter a draw to win a one-off polo signed by all 10 players. Thanks to everyone who supported advised and encouraged me it's been an amazing experience

Stuart
@Rangers_Bognor

I hope your book is a success, great to see how you're donating to worthy Rangers causes as part of it all.

Thanks for the pre orders and words of encouragement. Just gave it a wee plug on Gers TV earlier with Sie , Kenny and the team..I'll get a few of the players who contributed to sign one and donate it for their xmas sick children's charity raffle

Thanks for the pre orders so far much appreciated . I pick up my 1st copies tomorrow which will be a bit emotional as the saying goes A few people asking if the ' launch ' next Wed at 6.30 PM in the Stonefield Tavern Blantyre is invite only, NO anyone who makes the time will get a warm welcome . Hoping to have a few of the players who contributed present. The limited edition Opus version went live Fri, only 100 available . ( 40 gone so far ) They include a special edition of the book, with a personal message from one of the players who contributed ( cant guarantee a specific player ) a polo shirt in Rangers blue with the 10 matches logo , a 12 year old malt whisky miniature and pen both with the logo, in a presentation box . All who buy the Opus version will automatically enter a draw to win a specially commissioned painting of a Rangers player of their choice by a fantastic young Glasgow artist . Info about the book and Opus version on the website www.rangers10matches.com or available on the night or the next day before the Porto home game at Nachos pub and the Wee Rangers Club . Any clubs, pubs or shops willing to stock it please PM me . £1.50 from each sale will go to the ex Rangers players benevolent fund and any pubs etc will get the same .

A big well done Tattiet for all your Rangers related charity work over the years.
I am positive this book will be a cracker, I ordered online, looking forward to its arrival.
Wishing you every success with the book

just bought it :) great cause for the fund raising too, good luck op im positive it'll be a cracking read :)

Last wee plug for my book launch tonight 7pm in the Stonefield Tavern Blantyre , hoping to have 3 of the players who contributed present. The Goalie , Durranty and Marvin. All welcome. #10matches10players

Best of luck with the book mate! For bears looking in, these will be available in The Gers Store in St Enoch and in Belfast in the next week. Looking forward to getting them in the Glasgow store today tattiet?

My manager mentioned the Launch the other day didn’t realise it was tonight or that the Goalie might be in attendance, I have the famous ‘Ibrox silhouette’ keeper top at home that I’ve been trying to get signed for years!

Best of luck with the book mate! For bears looking in, these will be available in The Gers Store in St Enoch and in Belfast in the next week. Looking forward to getting them in the Glasgow store today tattiet?

My manager mentioned the Launch the other day didn’t realise it was tonight or that the Goalie might be in attendance, I have the famous ‘Ibrox silhouette’ keeper top at home that I’ve been trying to get signed for years!
I'm flying up from Gatwick now , wee stop at Ibrox , then delivery to the city centre store of books. Come along tonight if you can

NrXjgAo.jpg

yasss just arrived signed too :)

Thanks to everyone who has supported me over the last few days . I'm just heading back South now to London and its been 3 of the busiest, best , craziest , surreal days of my life. We did a wee book launch Wed night in the Stonefield Tavern Blantyre courtesy of Stan Gordon a proper Rangers boozer. We had loads come along friends , family , press and 3 of the ex players who contributed to the book , The Goalie , Durranty and Marvin .All 3 were immense
Yesterday we did a wee session in Nachos pub before the game and then the Wee Rangers club with Durranty giving up his time pre match , different class
The book continues to be on sale from various outlets including the Stonefield Tavern Blantyre the 32 club Shotts, Tannochside RSC , the Rangers shop St Enoch square and from next week Larne Rangers supporters club and the Rangers shop in Belfast more tbc ..and on line at www.rangers10matches.com Wherever it is sold £1.50 from every sale will go to the ex players benevolent fund #10matches10players

Looking at doing a couple of days pop up sales in Dec in a Glasgow shopping centre with a player or 2 the Thursday and Friday around the Young Boys game if anyone has any contacts please PM me

As of today the book is available to buy in the Rangers shop Belfast and Larne RSC . I'll be at the Gallant Pioneer dinner tomorrow night at the Pleasure beach and the David Hagen fundraiser in the Stonefield Tavern Blantyre Sunday afternoon if anyone wants one or you can still get it at www.rangers10matches.com

A wee bump on pay day for anyone looking for a Rangers related xmas present , available on line at www.rangers10matches.com or various places including the Rangers shop in the city centre in Glasgow and Belfast. Thanks to those who collected books in Amsterdam yesterday , hope you didn't lose them during the festivities

Perfect stocking filler.

Great, informative read.

Really enjoyed it.
I'll be at the Forge indoor market tomorrow and Friday , selling copies of ' 10 matches 10 players ' Delighted that 2 of the players who contributed to the book will join me . Tomorrow Marvin Andrews will be with me from 12.30 until 3.15 approximately and on Friday big DJ will join me from 11am until 2.30 pm approximately , if anyone wants a signed copy pop along either day

Thanks
#10matches10players

Totally agree, a great stocking filler for a true blue. Interesting and great read, brought back many great memories and remembering were I was on the particular games mentioned.
5 star read

I'll be at the Forge indoor market Duke street again today, with another ex Rangers player Derek Johnstone who contributed to ' 10 matches 10 players ' joining me from roughly 11am until 2.30 pm to sign books

Big Marvin joined me for a few hours yesterday and as always couldn't do enough for fans

DJs game in the book is the 2 Nil semi final win v Bayern Munich

Thanks Mark appreciate the feedback , seriously. My final session at the Forge indoor market is tomorrow before I head back to the south of England on Monday. Tomorrow big Marvin will join me again from roughly midday to 4 pm to sign some copies, then we will both pop in to the Bristol bar about 4.30 for half an hour if anyone wants a signed copy

Today big DJ was immense signings books

Huge thanks to everyone who has supported me

Back