New Rangers Store Items.

I’m tempted to give them another go, but the problem is that anything I’ve received doesn’t look anything like the item I bought online - jumpers without the cross neck, pants without zips etc. Are they seriously not going to acknowledge this?

Even now, I click on leisurewear and for the section “tees” there’s a photo of Hagi in a tee that doesn’t exist for purchase. It all just seems so shoddy and made up.

That’s not retro... this is retro...

327-189.jpg

Besides, I see they have learned nothing about over pricing cheaply made items. Not to mention all their tat isn’t even in the team colours??

I got that as a present for my Christmas.

The leisure gear looks good.

Also doesn't look Castore made which is a positive, will get the blue hoodie and navy trackie to see how the quality is.

I notice Hagi in the presser had a navy and white polo without the unibet on the collar, and SG had a black quarter zip top without the sponsor. Hopefully these are available in the store, or is it just a no gambling thing in Holland?

So now we're moaning that it DOESN'T have the Castore label after moaning about said company for weeks?

Im getting confused at what I've to be angry about here.

im not moaning i think that stuff actually looks better then the efforts that they have put out with the castore badge ( the round neck jumpers for instance )

Until the RFC Crest is embroidered, I'll to be buying anything other than the strips I bought for my son.

There is something about the embroidered badge that has a mark of quality, the press/iron on ones don’t fill me with with confidence with there quality, always waiting for them to peel off in the wash.

I notice Hagi in the presser had a navy and white polo without the unibet on the collar, and SG had a black quarter zip top without the sponsor. Hopefully these are available in the store, or is it just a no gambling thing in Holland?
More likely the gambling thing but we'll see when they come out

Couple more Castore hoody's added - black white, black orange.

I got the navy one when it came out (sold out now) and can vouch that the quality is excellent.

Must be no gambling, as we had mygers on front of our shirts

I was told that toddlers/kids sizes of the strips were back in stock today. Anyone been over and could confirm?

I was told that toddlers/kids sizes of the strips were back in stock today. Anyone been over and could confirm?

Junior Small definitely available which i was told is age 5-6

Anything smaller than that is November. Ive got a 4 year old with a JS top that looks like an apron on him and was hoping to swap.

Just spoke to main staff guy who was being harassed by a panicked bird complete in Celtic mask trying to buy stuff. The glares she was getting wont have helped. No joke.

Theres no queue but shop is much busier than a normal weekday with kids getting tops.

Junior Small definitely available which i was told is age 5-6

Anything smaller than that is November. Ive got a 4 year old with a JS top that looks like an apron on him and was hoping to swap.

Just spoke to main staff guy who was being harassed by a panicked bird complete in Celtic mask trying to buy stuff. The glares she was getting wont have helped. No joke.

Theres no queue but shop is much busier than a normal weekday with kids getting tops.

Unreal. Going to the lengths of wearing a mentally challenged MASK of all things in there. Complete and utter tool. People wearing celtic gear should be refused entry to the store, simple as that.

I got the navy one when it came out (sold out now) and can vouch that the quality is excellent.

These were sold out in most sizes within about twenty minutes of checking this post.

Unreal. Going to the lengths of wearing a mentally challenged MASK of all things in there. Complete and utter tool. People wearing celtic gear should be refused entry to the store, simple as that.
You just know we would get pelters off the media if we refused a scum fan entry. When I was over a couple of weeks ago with my son, the guy in front of me told he was a Celtic fan, I said what are you doing in here?? He said I’m buying my son a Rangers top, he loves Rangers and I love him so I’m buying him it. To say I was shocked was an understatement, I don’t think I’ve ever met a Tim fan that actually appeared decent!

Back