New Rangers Store Items.

That tracksuit is dreadful looking. :D

Don’t have an issue with the price of the face mask - think most are £10/15 for club branded tat.

I don’t see what’s so "retro" about that tracksuit? When I hear retro, I think about this little beauty:-
OIP.aMQWrbS165cAPQgT8-Y76QHaHa

That tracksuit is absolutely howling, reminds me of the old Kappa tracksuits.

Like to see them produce things you used to be able to buy for the kids like bed quilt covers,curtains or the old wallpaper especially coming upto xmas. Where's the Rangers bath towels or Rangers shower curtains.

You think you’re buying that tracksuit, but you’ll probably receive a bag of sand. You’ll complain, not get a reply, spend 3 weeks trying to get Hermes to come collect it at your own expense, then eventually get offered a voucher for a second bag of sand.

The snood has printed badges on it. Can't see that lasting long after a wash or two. How difficult is it to stitch the batch on?!

Is it just me or is there a huge amount of gear being released?

They really should have went for quality over quantity.

Mate we had people saying they wanted the store jammed with everything like every football store in the U.K.

Some are needing to remember the cheap looking shite with a RFC on it that’s been on sale long before Ashley got his fingers into us.

Mate we had people saying they wanted the store jammed with everything like every football store in the U.K.

Some are needing to remember the cheap looking shite with a RFC on it that’s been on sale long before Ashley got his fingers into us.
There’s the normal tat and then there’s Castore tat...except it’s overpriced garbage.

It's a copy of the Nike/Jordan PSG one from last year that I have, that was £250.

I guess it hinges on the quality then. I'm probably showing my age regards the price of these things nowadays. The PSG stuff is top drawer. Was in their shop a couple of years ago.

I've been very quiet about our Castore merch mate, my grey/orange training top is falling apart. UNIBET on the right shoulder is now missing the E after 2 washes at 30 degrees as stated the follow follow along with the badge has came away at the neck. My home top has got the hanger shoulders look.

Being positive the away and 3rd tops have been really good.

That tracksuit top is awful.

Why can't they just sort out the existing overcrowded range they already have out.

Back