New Rangers Store Items.

I've been very quiet about our Castore merch mate, my grey/orange training top is falling apart. UNIBET on the right shoulder is now missing the E after 2 washes at 30 degrees as stated the follow follow along with the badge has came away at the neck. My home top is got the hanger shoulders.

Being positive the away and 3rd tops have been really good.
I would return any items that you are not happy with.

I guess it hinges on the quality then. I'm probably showing my age regards the price of these things nowadays. The PSG stuff is top drawer. Was in their shop a couple of years ago.
I bought the black travel suit this year, love the top, but the bottoms where basic and made of different materials and in a different country, so it didn't match. I swapped them for the 3rd top.

Out of the 5 items I have, the 3 tops and the 2 part tracksuit, the bottoms have been the only disappointment

They are churning out some.amount of poor looking stuff ... I have my "new" 25quid voucher to use ... thankfully no expiry date on it, not that it looks like that will matter "(

I dont realky understand the outrage at the price. They were well known for being expensive.
I would hope the issue regarding quality of our stuff will have been resolved though.

Think whoever is employed by Castore to design their Rangers stuff might want to maybe have a look at the people doing the mock up strips and merch and take note, some of those mock up's are excellent and go down very well with people.

Seems to me that Castore have it in their minds that all they gotta do is get any ol Tat,wallop on a RANGERS Crest and we'll pay good dough for it. Just because it is RANGERS. Eh. Don't think so. That Tracky is bog awful.

I bought the black travel suit this year, love the top, but the bottoms where basic and made of different materials and in a different country, so it didn't match. I swapped them for the 3rd top.

Out of the 5 items I have, the 3 tops and the 2 part tracksuit, the bottoms have been the only disappointment

That's not so bad then, but shows that it can be hot or miss with Castore. I can't blame people for being cautious at that price.

I dont realky understand the outrage at the price. They were well known for being expensive.
I would hope the issue regarding quality of our stuff will have been resolved though.

The price ain't changing, but the overall quality does need to come up to meet it. There are some real good quality items in the range, but there's alot of stuff that's seems like last minute cheap add ons.

It's a put off and leads to people avoid the minefield altogether.

I'll give them the benefit of the doubt this season due to the short turn round, will wait till next year before making my mind totally up

But it doesn't appear to be resolved. Almost every day folk are on here complaining about quality issues.

That’s not retro... this is retro...

327-189.jpg

Besides, I see they have learned nothing about over pricing cheaply made items. Not to mention all their tat isn’t even in the team colours??
That's classic. Tried Score Draw for it but don't seem to stock any RANGERS Retro Gear anymore.

That tracksuit is one of the cheapest most horrific items of sportswear I've ever seen

Type of thing you'd get bullied for wearing..it looks like something you would get at the Barras for a fiver

That tracksuit is one of the cheapest most horrific items of sportswear I've ever seen

Type of thing you'd get bullied for wearing..it looks like something you would get at the Barras for a fiver
Can’t disagree with that
Whoever came up with that design needs a boot in the baws.

Fair play to the charity donation but I’ll not be touching any castore gear at the moment after experiencing some horrific customer service off them

Cover up in style with the new Player Edition facemask. Perfect for when you’re out and about and want to show your support, these face coverings proudly feature Rangers crest.
A percentage of all sales will be donated to the Rangers charity foundation.
To prolong the mask as long as possible; Low temp wash (30 degrees), Flat Dry, Wash with similar colours.

Is it?

That your opinion or do you work for quality control?
Says my top that is falling apart. Who’s word are we taking? The scouse wide boys?

The quality of their gear is not comparable with the rest of the market. We’re all desperate to buy gear but frankly I’ll stick to the well known brands who have a history of producing and innovating gear.

Mate we had people saying they wanted the store jammed with everything like every football store in the U.K.

Some are needing to remember the cheap looking shite with a RFC on it that’s been on sale long before Ashley got his fingers into us.
So very true.
Not that it was right of course but I do remember so real poor quality stuff with Rangers badges on it.
And it was top dollar by comparison.

Fair play to the charity donation but I’ll not be touching any castore gear at the moment after experiencing some horrific customer service off them

Cover up in style with the new Player Edition facemask. Perfect for when you’re out and about and want to show your support, these face coverings proudly feature Rangers crest.
A percentage of all sales will be donated to the Rangers charity foundation.
To prolong the mask as long as possible; Low temp wash (30 degrees), Flat Dry, Wash with similar colours.
I’m not suggesting your doing wrong here and this is just a question,
How long does this approach go on for?
At what point do you try again?

Think the issue with the price is we haven’t been able to buy anything for years therefore our support has missed the inflation of the cost of these items.

Go onto any other major clubs website and a full trackie is £140+. That being said I think it looks terrible would be 10 times better without the badges and just plain white panel down the sides.

but frankly I’ll stick to the well known brands who have a history of producing and innovating gear.
What % do Rangers get ?

Wish people would stop with the jackanory stories that everyone is affected.
All there doing is putting fans of putting money into the club.
Genuine question:I thought it was sorted has there been more **** ups in the past 2 weeks??

What % do Rangers get ?

Wish people would stop with the jackanory stories that everyone is affected.
All there doing is putting fans of putting money into the club.
Genuine question:I thought it was sorted has there been more **** ups in the past 2 weeks??
Quite frankly whatever Rangers get is none of my concern when the company has so many problems. Am I expected to buy tat cause it has a Gers badge on it?

In thought the club merch was going to be reasonably priced, that all I read on here when Castore took over.
The tracksuit looks a bit dear, the jumpers as well a wee bit dear but where are you getting an adults jumper for much change off £50?

Other that everything is priced pretty reasonably.

We really could do without another tedious Castore moaning thread. If you don't like the stuff don't buy it or search the website.

I’m not suggesting your doing wrong here and this is just a question,
How long does this approach go on for?
At what point do you try again?

As soon as I get a feel things are a bit better run and the quality has improved. I’ve not wrote off castore by any means and I’ll buy things now and then for my son to keep him interested. I wanted the ‘school’ jumper and a pair of tracksuit bottoms for myself but I have very limited disposable income and after seeing them up close In the shop there is no way I could fork out that kind of money at the moment for what seems to be not the best of gear shall we say. I’m not going to chuck the very little money I have at the moment to a company who held the last lot of money I sent them for over two months without ever receiving my preorder or an apology.

£155 for a horrific looking tracksuit. You can buy a Hugo Boss tracksuit for the same amount.

I honestly expected to be buying a lot of Castore gear but the stuff they’re producing is not what I expected.
Not defending Castore here but can you point me in the direction of these Hugo Boss tracksuits for around that price? I’d be interested.

I thought only the kits, and training gear where Castore items.
Isn't the lifestyle stuff just guff with badges just like we've always sold

Not defending Castore here but can you point me in the direction of these Hugo Boss tracksuits for around that price? I’d be interested.

If you’re on Twitter follow Label Menswear or Terraces Stoke. They have all the designer gear including tracksuits by Boss, Tommy Hilfiger etc. All priced the same as the shit Castore are coming up with.

He’s kidding himself on. Even if the products he’s bought are free of defects they’re ridiculously overpriced

Depends what he’s bought. The replica kits and training gear prices are on a par with most other clubs. Home kit (Men’s) appears to have issues but the Away and Third are generally highly praised. Those are the items that will be, by a considerable margin, the biggest sellers.

The more expensive stuff seems to be more ‘limited edition’ type gear.

He’s kidding himself on. Even if the products he’s bought are free of defects they’re ridiculously overpriced
All football gear, all sports gear and all designer gear is ridiculously overpriced.
You think the Nike or Adidas or anybody else’s gear is value for money?

Back